Zetabot @ 10/17/2011 19:35 commented on Gunmouth

Thanks bb!

Zetabot @ 4/18/2011 01:28 commented on Aeternum Acuatic

Like Mathias said, the website is not working. Just a godaddy.com thing with ads everywhere.

Zetabot @ 11/30/2010 11:03 commented on Doe

I remember seeing this over at pixelation and they said the same thing about the horns, (and you made the same response), yet you still choose to ignore it. I agree with Zwooll and the others here in that it looks very awkward to have antlers on this female. Yes we all get that it is anthro and female deer do not have boobs or hands but why when it becomes anthro does it get antlers? One could even go so far as to give this "doe" a penis and say it is still a doe even if it has characteristics that are associated with being a male. Your response doesn't make it make any more sense. Don't get me wrong here, I think the stylized look is well executed and I like the shading and color choices as well. I just think the antlers are awkward.

Zetabot @ 10/6/2010 20:41 commented on Spongebob

Just one nitpick I think would pull this together a little more, his arms should be a bit higher. They almost are to the top of his head and I think that is what is throwing this off for me. Fantastic piece though :)

Zetabot @ 7/20/2009 14:39 commented on Chrono Cross

I'm digging this. I think you captured Kid really well.

Zetabot @ 6/10/2009 09:11 commented on Hero Vs Goblin

Thanks guys. Yea, it is a very simple animation as is. I am still working on them here and there, maybe I'll add some more "tweens".

Zetabot @ 1/20/2007 22:17 commented on Winter Starlight
This is just amazing. The shading on the tree, and the way you brought out that crystallized/icy look is just great.

Zetabot @ 1/7/2007 10:06 commented on FeMale Stereotype
I'm surprised no one else mentioned it, but you also have the male's crotch area to low. It makes the torso elongated and the legs look strange and stumpy. It also looks like the are standing on their tippy toes, which is fine for the girl, but looks a little weird on the guy.

Zetabot @ 1/1/2007 17:00 commented on Animated treasure chest
Probably one of the best treasure chests I've ever seen. I love the shimmering effect with the gold and the reflected lighting on the inside of the chest.

Zetabot @ 1/1/2007 16:56 commented on Xmen
Wyngarde came out great. Love the whole thing. 5/5 fav.

Zetabot @ 12/29/2006 20:46 commented on Game sprite

To be honest, I am not 100% sure on the rues of that. I just know that posting ripped art is a big no-no.

There is a big difference between using the sprite as reference, and just changing a few colors on a ripped sprite. Know what I mean? If it was just reffed, then it's good. Still needs shading on the lower half, though.

but if it's more of a ripped piece, you may want to take it down.

Zetabot @ 12/29/2006 11:57 commented on Game sprite

This immediately makes me think of Uncle Fester's walk from the Addams Family game on SNES from Ocean.

I'll have to look for some screens when I get off work. I'm not trying to out you, but it is very familiar.

Zetabot @ 12/29/2006 11:46 commented on Shoesnail idle animation

Nothing to say that hasn't been said. Fantastic, and favorite'd.

Zetabot @ 12/27/2006 16:38 commented on Run

I see what Hishnak is saying, and it looks like it's because you used the same two frames of animation for the legs, with only a change in color for the 3rd and 4th frames.But,  the upper body has more. Is that right?

If not, it at least looks that way because of the tail of the coat and back foot hits looking like the exact same two. Especially the coat. Changing the left and right leg animations a little more, along with the tail of the coat, would probably help get rid of that effect.

Zetabot @ 12/21/2006 15:09 commented on Doggy
Not much to say that hasn't been said already. This is just great.

Zetabot @ 12/21/2006 13:37 commented on gon - hunter x hunter
This guy is great. I can totally see him running around and whacking cute baddies.

Zetabot @ 12/17/2006 10:04 commented on Monster Line Up
I am really digging this. Great stuff, fox.

Zetabot @ 12/12/2006 15:42 commented on my avatar

The part where he is just standing with his eyes open is missing a pixel on the top left part of the top of his head, as well as underneath the ear as skeddles pointed out.

Zetabot @ 12/11/2006 15:34 commented on Blue slime
There is a tiny sort of splat effect, but I think I need a couple more frames to smooth everything out.  Thanks for the tip, though.  :D

Zetabot @ 12/11/2006 12:51 commented on Shape of a Man

This is jsut great. I love the detail on the face and that simple dot on the eye really brings out the dark feel to it.

Zetabot @ 12/11/2006 12:39 commented on Star Wars characters

Really amazing. Capturing each of these characters in such a confined area is just amazing. 5/5 and fav.

Zetabot @ 12/10/2006 19:53 commented on 2006 Design Kronimides
Fantastic.

Zetabot @ 12/10/2006 19:52 commented on Angela - Standing Anim
This is simply wonderful. So many of your works are just amazing. This is no exception.

Zetabot @ 12/8/2006 14:13 commented on Wolfie VS Raptors
Just so damn good. Only thing I would say is what has been mentioned about the werewolf not looking quite as fierce as he could. Still a 5/5 .

Zetabot @ 4/20/2006 09:28 commented on Weretiger
Hey thanks a lot Skull. I actually need to update this with a better version I have done. I have been slacking lately.