MadMage @ 5/14/2018 04:48 commented on Crescent

Thanks, man. =) I like working with similar colors.

MadMage @ 5/14/2018 04:46 commented on Crescent

I'll admit... I was in a certain hurry when I did the Earth. And I used a picture for reference (the lighting was obviously different), in order to make the continents look more realistic without using lots of colors. For the moon, I have done similar "monochromatic" things before and tried to push a bit further. Thanks for your comment.

MadMage @ 4/10/2017 11:17 commented on Man Stranded

The scythian! Let's jam!

MadMage @ 4/10/2017 04:47 commented on Sword of Sodan

I saw this at work. I work wit two monitors side by side. One is older, so the colors might not be very accurate and appear a little blury. Anyway, it looks great on it (and horrible in the other one - no offense)!

MadMage @ 4/6/2017 05:11 commented on Cyber Manta

LOL. I was going to do EXACTLY that. "Stingray SR-2 Prototype" I am glad I didnt start drawing yet.

MadMage @ 4/5/2017 04:57 commented on Hobbit House

Just zoom it out. lol

MadMage @ 4/5/2017 04:56 commented on A Viking (Unfinished)

I suggest you post that on the WIP section of the FORUM. It will hardly get inside the gallery untill it's finished. Good luck.

MadMage @ 4/3/2017 10:29 commented on Sword of Sodan

Strange... It looks fine on my main screen. But in my other monitor it appears to be horribly jagged. What kind of sorcery is that?

MadMage @ 3/31/2017 10:24 commented on Wood tools

"Identifying Wood".

Yep, it's wood.

MadMage @ 3/28/2017 04:56 commented on KF map

Fool posts anything: instant "monthly top" #1. LoL

MadMage @ 3/22/2017 09:59 commented on Mercado Publico

Floripa!!

MadMage @ 3/22/2017 09:44 commented on smoll pixel practice

Nice style! :)

MadMage @ 3/20/2017 10:04 commented on ROBIN

In a serious relationship with the colors...

MadMage @ 3/17/2017 05:45 commented on Electric Blue Winged Unicorn.

Eishiya was faster than me. Dont pre-zoon it. Otherwise, it looks quite interesting. Just try not to pillow shade the tail. It will probably look awkward on a smaller scale.

MadMage @ 3/17/2017 05:41 commented on Apple

I liked your first attempts at pixel art. Keep up the good work.

MadMage @ 3/14/2017 12:18 commented on Bird Icon [EDIT]

Bird: awesome

Grass: too flat looking

Sky: well It's a sky.

Not bad, but I think the bird deserved a better BG.

MadMage @ 3/13/2017 09:45 commented on Sacred Crystal

Very good work. A nice improvement over the previous version!

MadMage @ 3/10/2017 09:19 commented on Fallen trunk

If you get motivated, try using more than 1 color in the branches sprouting from the trunk. It will make your piece more interesting.

MadMage @ 3/9/2017 18:55 commented on Pixelation Secret Santa 2016

Fantastic animation. Plus, it is eating until the end of times!

MadMage @ 3/8/2017 09:01 commented on Glastonbury Abbey

It looks nice overall but I think the shape of the shadows are a little strange compared to the structure. Also, darker color in the outlines inside the Abbey ruins would help with the image details.

MadMage @ 3/5/2017 11:25 commented on clouds

Since you are using only two colors, I would try some dithering for a better white-blue transition... Just my humble advice...

MadMage @ 3/5/2017 11:19 commented on Dreams of Astra
I can't really figure out whai it is (looks like some sort of robot?), but the animation, style and colors are nice.
Intriguing work.

Do I see a little bit of Sworcery in that?

MadMage @ 3/3/2017 08:14 commented on Clio (My first attempt at pixel art)

I don't really pay attention to that - unless it is zoomed in - but the black pixel in her leg could be removed. For the rest, see the other comment. Welcome to the world of Pixel art.

MadMage @ 2/22/2017 10:58 commented on Hush

I will open a cup of popcorn and wait for someone to come here and complain about the "zoomed in image"

...But it looks great and I hope it makes its way to the gallery.

MadMage @ 2/22/2017 10:30 commented on Shinsuke Nakamura

No offense but... The hell was that? I thought there was a zooming bug on my screen!