AshCrimson @ 2/5/2019 11:34 commented on Krillfishing

Interesting style!

AshCrimson @ 12/3/2018 10:03 commented on Sun Brigantine

Love this style... what is it called? Or what is the name for a style similar

AshCrimson @ 11/11/2018 04:29 commented on Rijsnajtal

This is beautiful! What i love about pixel art is that it can be so "simplistic" yet look so good

AshCrimson @ 7/14/2018 00:30 commented on Turf house

This is beautiful!

AshCrimson @ 5/15/2018 03:07 commented on Battle Mock Up: Settlement Redux

Hey snv; i was considering making various tiles for the trees, but it ended up being more complicated then i anticipated, but i will give it a go in the future!

Regarding the colours/Palette, i was really focusing on minimising the amount of colours used this time round, so i had to sacrifice making a seperate palette for characters, sorry

AshCrimson @ 5/15/2018 03:05 commented on Battle Mock Up: Settlement Redux

Thanks for the comment Romantic! I'll experiment with darker/different colours for the barrels and crates, Either that or make the floor darker.

AshCrimson @ 5/3/2018 16:20 commented on Master of the forest

Your stuff is beautiful. I'd like to give your style a try but see if I can put my own take on it. Keep making more please!

AshCrimson @ 1/10/2018 01:32 commented on Pixel typefaces

Beautiful!

AshCrimson @ 2/21/2016 01:33 commented on City Nights

This is beautiful!

AshCrimson @ 12/2/2015 09:13 commented on Battle Mock Up: Settlement

Thanks for the comment Critiquemywork, what exactly is a "western pixel" style? I just went with what i liked/found comfortable.

AshCrimson @ 8/10/2015 10:42 commented on Battle Mock Up: Settlement

Thanks for the comment MasterSky, will address these and repost it with the fixes you spoke about! Sorry about the perspective issue and the boring grass, will remedy those. I'll also play around with changing the way the characters hold their weapons.

In regards to the trees, they were supposed to be bushes but i can see how they can be read/seen as trees.

AshCrimson @ 6/4/2015 13:35 commented on Fun16 Test

Amazing colours, but i just don't understand the placement of them; to me it seems absurd to put green, blue etc next to yellow to simulate gold; i'd go with orange, or use pink to depict metal. I know it's the result of a limited palette, if you can't tell im pretty bad/ignorant with/about the colour theory.

AshCrimson @ 5/11/2015 02:12 commented on White Tower Island

This is beautiful.

AshCrimson @ 11/19/2014 06:42 commented on Big Bird

Hey uh, my WIP thread appears to have disappeared?

Edit: I think i found it, doesn't appear in the WIP forum despite still being in it.

Just posted in it, hopefully that'll bring it up.

AshCrimson @ 9/28/2014 05:51 commented on Overworld tiles

This looks really good! For some reason, reminds me of shining force...

Was wondering, what's the tile size?

AshCrimson @ 9/19/2014 09:30 commented on Powerglove screenshots

I love the powerglove... it's so bad!

AshCrimson @ 9/19/2014 06:24 commented on Warrior Animated

Thanks for the comments DoctorDRG and -DE- you are right about the awkwardness. It wasn't intentional however, i had issues trying to bend the knees. I may have submitted it a bit too early, apologies! Will try to update this eventually, when i get a better grasp on knees and their bending.

AshCrimson @ 7/11/2014 10:15 commented on Dirty Depths in-game screenshot

Definitely echoing the metal slug-vibes this piece gives off!

AshCrimson @ 7/11/2014 10:12 commented on Mountains and a Distant Moon

Love the dithering. A big improvement from the first WIP!

AshCrimson @ 7/11/2014 10:10 commented on You made me happy...

Love the palette! Can't quite make out the characters in the blood-spatter though.

AshCrimson @ 7/11/2014 10:08 commented on Caster

Really loving the palette on this

AshCrimson @ 7/11/2014 10:06 commented on Soul Rest

I can instantly tell it's a pyromancer.... or at least the hood/helmet thing gives me that impression.

AshCrimson @ 7/11/2014 10:03 commented on Ancient Domains of Mystery

Really digging this mock-up.

AshCrimson @ 6/23/2014 00:16 commented on Wander

Alot of colours used, about 50ish? Most are probably redundant.

AshCrimson @ 6/9/2014 15:04 commented on Pokedex 8bits #1