Mandrill @ 12/11/2017 06:53 commented on Do-Re-Mi

That is extremely nice of you! Thank you very much. I recall the first pieces I uploaded to the gallery which were immediately sent back for revision. If it wasn't for the encouragement of some people here I would have stopped pixelling altogether I think.

Mandrill @ 12/7/2017 05:31 commented on Hale Man

Thanks. ;)

Mandrill @ 12/4/2017 08:50 commented on light practice 2

It doesn't work though. I get a message that there's an error and there must be at least 3 entries. It shows me 2 at the moment.

Mandrill @ 12/4/2017 06:32 commented on Big Bird

"There must be a minimum of 3 submissions for the challenge to end. This isn't the case this week."

Mandrill @ 12/4/2017 06:30 commented on light practice 2

Mandrill @ 12/3/2017 06:54 commented on Fatal Flash Menu

Helluva piece!

Mandrill @ 12/1/2017 12:44 commented on Wendy Night Elf from WOW

Outstanding sprite! I like me some pink-skinned gals!

Mandrill @ 11/28/2017 13:54 commented on light practice 1

Have you changed the piece after submitting it? If you don't tick the box that can lead to to an entry being removed from the challenge.

I'm very sorry that this happened.

Mandrill @ 11/27/2017 10:52 commented on light practice 1

I've checked the tags and it seems that the "weekly challenge" box has not been ticked.

Mandrill @ 11/27/2017 04:53 commented on Incredibly Evil Spirit

All these Amazing pieces! Thanks for voting.

And thank you very much Arcade ;)

Mandrill @ 11/24/2017 14:10 commented on Necromancer (Fishing For Criticism :D)

That's a really neat looking sprite!

Very cool.

Mandrill @ 11/24/2017 12:04 commented on Pinoy I

@ Solo

- The challnge is basically over
- All entries that  were added to the gallery before deadline which was on monday will be part of the voting.
- Server issues prevented me from starting a new challenge. This can only be done on mondays.
- Secret Santa has nothing to do with PJ, this is run by "Pixelation" or wayofthepixel.net

Mandrill @ 11/24/2017 07:43 commented on Tardis Day

Absolutely insane, man! Absolutely insane!

Mandrill @ 11/23/2017 04:45 commented on Big Bird

@ hap

Hmm, we'll see. I might check that and add a piece to the weekly.

Mandrill @ 11/22/2017 14:39 commented on Big Bird

I'm not sure if it's even possible to enter. There's a good chance that due to the system being linked to the countdown timer all pieces added now won't be added to the voting.

Mandrill @ 11/22/2017 08:44 commented on Pinoy I

Don't worry, all the submissions are still in the system. They are just not displayed under the weekly challenge tab anymore.

Mandrill @ 11/21/2017 15:06 commented on Bond, James Bond

Keep in mind that you can answer all these questions anonymously. Every voice helps!

Mandrill @ 11/21/2017 15:03 commented on Big Bird

Thanks, Fleja!

@ Jinn

I accept, if the the flowers are a bottle of Gin which I buy and drink for myself.

Mandrill @ 11/21/2017 14:58 commented on Borealopelta

When I saw the first photos of the holotype I just couldn't believe it. Easily beating that juvenile Chasmosaurus found by Currie last year by a mile. To be honest  I thought it was a cast of some sort.

Most people don't understand that we extremely rarely find three dimensional fossils, most bones are flattened doing fossilization. A fossil this well preserved and with colour information is basically unheard of! The holy grail if you will.

Absolutetly no complaints from both a pixel and palaeontologic perspective! Must be one of my favourite pieces ever! It's aboslutely epic!

btw. Preview over 10kb! Argh.

Mandrill @ 11/21/2017 10:10 commented on Luca_avatar x4

This is an amazing portrait! Love the fur and fabric.

Would you be so kind and upload this at 1x so that I can add it to the gallery.

Mandrill @ 11/21/2017 09:09 commented on Big Bird

Due to PJ being down I couldn't close the old challenge and start the new one. We have to wait another week as the system doesn't allow me to edit challenges any other day than Monday.

I'm sorry about that, everybody.

Mandrill @ 11/19/2017 04:06 commented on Forest

I'd like to add this wonderful piece to the gallery, but there are so many unnecessary colours that I can't.

Mandrill @ 11/18/2017 10:14 commented on The Sun's Moustache

Creative idea.

Mandrill @ 11/18/2017 10:13 commented on Vermillion Doom

Epic!

Mandrill @ 11/18/2017 07:31 commented on Do-Re-Mi

Thanks a ton! I really appreciate it.