Myke @ 2/14/2013 01:23 commented on Garbage Truck

you guys are right 72 colours is crazy, what was I thinking, I have made some significant changes that improves it, 17 Colours.. YE!  thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Cheers!

Myke @ 1/29/2013 01:58 commented on M0-A1

My favourite, certainly predicting this a winner. Great concept and of course nice pixels. The little people are cool. Just how is the one on top going to get down?Great job & Goodluck!

Myke @ 1/28/2013 01:38 commented on Mockup: Retro Zombie Shooter

Redone, apologies to PJ, It wasn't intentional, I initially made it for an After Effects animation and forgot about the gradient in the background. But thanks for reminding me of the rules. I shall make use of the forum. Hope you all like it.

Myke @ 1/22/2013 00:26 commented on Soldier

Wicked..

Myke @ 1/22/2013 00:24 commented on Wee! Dalton Humphrey

This guy is Rad!

Myke @ 1/21/2013 22:45 commented on Thank you all! 1K gif(t)

This is insane!!!! Love it!!!

Myke @ 1/21/2013 22:42 commented on Tribute to Journey

Yes  Journey is a great game, and this is a great Pixel version of it.. Amazing!!! great work!

Myke @ 2/26/2009 20:16 commented on Mini Luigi

That looks very familair to me..why you little !!!

Myke @ 2/25/2009 03:51 commented on Secret Santa

that is just insane!!! How exactly are you able to draw with the NDS?, I must be behind with the times...didn't know you could actually do it on the handheld...but that is some crazy  stuff you have done there...Tops!!!

Myke @ 2/25/2009 02:51 commented on Elevator Action Agent

ye that was a cool game...nice sprite btw. I can imagine a version in this style..

Myke @ 2/25/2009 02:46 commented on Icarus! fly! FLY!

I like this, the animation is really nice on the wings....

Myke @ 2/25/2009 02:33 commented on Pixel Zombie

hey that looks great!!!..you have to animate it sometime...maybe one of his eyeballs can fall on the ground and steps on it..

Myke @ 2/25/2009 02:29 commented on Me in a prison suit

they allow you to do pixel art in jail???? wow.. cool little dude though, I like it...maybe you could you use it for prison escaping game...

Myke @ 2/25/2009 02:25 commented on Dayak Warrior

like his shield, this would look great animated, although challenging too with all those dots..cool stuff

Myke @ 2/25/2009 02:22 commented on Mario - Tired Of Playing Level 1

Love the style is great!! but i couldn't really make out what was happening in the last panel at first, then I realised he trampled over the goomba..I thought that he ate it's head off..maybe add some of the green bushes on the side...? still awesome though....

Myke @ 2/25/2009 02:08 commented on Various Foes

very nice!!!...I like them very much... I agree with Boo..nice take..

Myke @ 2/23/2009 02:55 commented on Skull Tin Man

Wow! that's the tinman i'd like to see in oz!!! I like it...he doesn't need a heart looking like that really...

Myke @ 2/22/2009 18:50 commented on Lollige - Bounce

I say you have a pretty good chance of getting a place...can't predict what.

It's G8 stuff mate..I really like the shade work....

Myke @ 2/22/2009 18:43 commented on Shizayats`s belly dance

this is pretty cool...love the colouring!!! it's got a 3d feel to it..and the animation is nice too..

Myke @ 2/22/2009 18:38 commented on Booty Boogie Prayer Dance!!!

Thanks Lollige, that colouring you got there looks pretty sweet...I did have a quick browse at the forum, I will certainly use it..

Antiboton, thanks mate..that little avatar is hilarious..

and adriprints, it's nice to know it made someone laugh... cheers

Myke @ 2/17/2009 05:21 commented on Colossal Katamari
Whoa!!! love the fur detail...that's quality mate!!!

Myke @ 2/17/2009 05:18 commented on Magentor Cerebraktxz

That's great ptoing..reminds me of one the starfox bosses..

I really like the light effect...was that difficult to do..?

Myke @ 2/17/2009 05:02 commented on Weedy
 HaHa, that's great!!!  I imagine that thing never blinking...just staring at you for eternity...

Myke @ 2/17/2009 04:57 commented on Same dragon. Again=)
Psycho pixels!!!......Yep, straight in the favourites.

Myke @ 2/17/2009 04:46 commented on Booty Boogie Prayer Dance!!!

thanks mate!!! glad you like it..

I didn't really know what I was doing when colouring to be honest... Hopefully I can pick some tips on that around here...