Pixel Joint Forum : The Lounge : Job Offerings
Message Icon Topic: Paid Work for a hobby project Post Reply Post New Topic
dantevfenris
Seaman
Seaman

Online Status: Offline
Quote dantevfenris Replybullet Topic: Paid Work for a hobby project
    Posted: 03 March 2018 at 5:57pm
Hey I am Anthony Summers. I am a Jr. developer by trade and a game developer as a hobbyist.

I am now looking to start a serious project to completion.

The game I have in mind will be a cross between civilization and fire emblem. I can talk to you more if your interested or you can just be an artist with no care for the project. My game will have fantasy to scfi elements it will be putting game-play and creativity above realism. It will have city management like civ and fire emblem combat.

I would love to find more of a partner but I know that will not always be the case.

I will be using a trello to manage this project and take it seriously once I find an artist.

I do not have tons of money which is why I am considering this semi payed. I am looking for around 5$ for 32x32 image. Bigger images are negotiable. I can probably afford 50 or so dollars a week give or take. However as I increase in my own field that money could end up getting larger. If I release the project I would also give you a large percentage depending on your work.

I am willing to put 5000$-10000 in advertisement once the project is complete that is if it gets complete.  That is if I believe we made something special and marketable and not generic crap.

Feel free to message me here or private message me.

Thank you.
IP IP Logged
legiaoru
Seaman
Seaman

Quote legiaoru Replybullet Posted: 04 March 2018 at 9:03am
I sent you a PM
IP IP Logged
squareaddict
Seaman
Seaman

Quote squareaddict Replybullet Posted: 04 March 2018 at 9:47am
Hello Anthony, just wanted to give you an advise. If you have that much to spend on advertising, I would recommend you to take at least half of it and spend it on the artwork of your game. A decent enough 32x32 image costs much more than $5, let alone a high quality one. If the idea of your game is a good one, the graphic quality can be the turning point to make it a success. Hope you consider it. Cheers!
IP IP Logged
voxodyssey
Midshipman
Midshipman

Quote voxodyssey Replybullet Posted: 07 March 2018 at 9:38pm
I want to build a game and looking for developer who can help me. I am a artist I can help you I would not charge you but I would want to build a game together at some stage it would be like a Judge dredd cyber punk game anyway let me know PM me and we can chat maybe
IP IP Logged
AkiDev
Midshipman
Midshipman

Quote AkiDev Replybullet Posted: 09 May 2018 at 1:09pm
pm sent!
IP IP Logged
michael26
Seaman
Seaman

Quote michael26 Replybullet Posted: 21 May 2018 at 4:06am
I've sent you PM. It would be great if the job is still available.
Veve
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version