Pixel Art Challenge: PONG Remake

November 29th is the 44th anniversary of PONG. So this week, we want you to create a mockup that reimagines PONG. Take the concept and reinterpret it how you like.

Canvas size - Unrestricted.
Colours - Min 8; max 32.
Transparency - Optional.
Animation - Optional.

Posted by skamocore @ 11/28/2016 00:01  |    6

Mechanic4Games (Level 3 Private Eye) @ 12/4/2016 18:50

it looks like we'll get to see what happens when there is only three entries :D

Mechanic4Games (Level 3 Private Eye) @ 12/4/2016 10:31

yea, i definetly would have participated in the challenge if i had time, but finals are coming up and I needed to study and do homework all week

RabidGolfCart (Level 3 Corporate Drone) @ 12/4/2016 03:03

I would have loved to partake in this challenge if I had the time, I've got a great idea for it.

Finlal (Level 11 Special Agent) @ 12/4/2016 02:44

Always wondered what would happen if the challenge has less than 3 entries.

Mechanic4Games (Level 3 Private Eye) @ 12/3/2016 22:31

huh, so right now there are only 3 submissions, and only 2 of them are actually pong related so..... RIP

Manupix (Level 11 Godfather) @ 11/28/2016 07:10

I've said this before: I used to play Pong on an Apple II when these were new. Then I just ignored vidya games until I joined PJ. Guess I should do something for this challenge.

Cool Skull icon/pixelartVaporwave Portal icon/pixelartSummertime Fluff icon/pixelartThought Distortion icon/pixelart