Pixel Art Challenge: The Space Level

Create a mock-up of an original video game showing a screen from an outer space level.

Canvas size - Unrestricted.
Colours - Max 11. Must only include colours from the palette below:

Animation - Optional.
Transparency - No.

Posted by skamocore @ 5/4/2015   |    12

crozier (Level 6 Hitman) @ 5/9/2015 09:04

Thanks Eggy and Drazile!

I'll have to find that and try doing them all!

jeremy (Level 11 Special Agent) @ 5/8/2015 19:38

I think yes, as long as you can make it totally clear that it's a spaceship and not a factory or something

Drazile (Level 7 Ichikyu) @ 5/7/2015 23:52

@crozier
There was a desert one, I think.

Adarias (Level 11 Special Agent) @ 5/7/2015 20:22

Aright, I'm actually going to ask an annoying question.  Do we count space ship / space station interiors?

CoopIMan (Level 1 Rookie) @ 5/7/2015 16:17

Oh noes its  bleeding

HZoltan (Level 6 Major) @ 5/7/2015 07:10

I'm so excited, I hope I will be ready :) I like this kind of palette oriented challenges cause' I'm not too good with colors, but this way I can concetrate on the idea.

Adarias (Level 11 Special Agent) @ 5/4/2015 22:09

Rich is relative.

Orzie (Level 1 Rookie) @ 5/4/2015 13:19

Too bad it doesn't have rich tones.

Eggy (Level 4 Deputy) @ 5/4/2015 07:09

I think there was the Desert Level challenge, but I dunno whether you saw it or not. And guess what... I "participated", but the only reason I appear to not have is just because my "entry" had Mega Man in it (read: I didn't know it had to be 100% original stuff until after the voting began; everything apart from the player character was original) and my entry ended up being removed from the poll .-. I might as well delete it now, but I need stuff to look back at in the future to see how much I've improved since then...

Anyhow, I think I might make something for this, but I have the feeling I won't win at least 3rd place again unless my entry ends up standing out (and I expect lots of entries, actually). But then again, the fun is in participation IMO, and since I've got plenty of green ribbons already I guess it wouldn't kill me to get another XD

Adarias (Level 11 Special Agent) @ 5/4/2015 07:03

I feel like this could be one of my palettes.  It even has a purple neutral.  Kinda hard to pass up this challenge... But oh, to find the time..

crozier (Level 6 Hitman) @ 5/4/2015 06:46

Yes! I loved the lava level and the water level challenges. Was there any other "The X level" challenges that I missed? Cause I really dig these ones.

Jackster (Level 3 Private Eye) @ 5/4/2015 05:22

Might be able to do this one.

Cave Dragon 001 icon/pixelartWaluigi icon/pixelartGusty Gal icon/pixelartOfficer Gal NSFW version icon/pixelart