Pixel Art Challenge: Pumpkin Patch

Create a pumpkin avatar that is lit by at least two distinct external light sources (lights inside the pumpkin don't count).

You are encouraged to use it as your avatar until the end of the month.

Canvas Size - Max 64 x 64.
Colours - Max 31.
Transparency - Optional.
Animation - Optional.

Posted by skamocore @ 10/13/2014 00:01  |    8

Manupix (Level 11 Godfather) @ 10/19/2014 15:07

Not doing

I need 3 weeks per week: one to procrastinate, one to pixel and one for the other stuff.

zch (Level 4 Team Leader) @ 10/19/2014 11:37

After 5 years, I finally made one of these.

skamocore (Level 11 CEO) @ 10/18/2014 21:16

Just so you're aware: for obvious reasons, if you submit a mushroom to a pumpkin challenge, it won't be accepted.

7heSama (Level 1 Rookie) @ 10/17/2014 14:39

If I have the time I'm gonna try and bend the rules a bit, because mushrooms are great.

Mrmo Tarius (Level 10 Master Sniper) @ 10/14/2014 11:05

BOO!

Eggy (Level 4 Deputy) @ 10/13/2014 07:52

After a while of not making any pixel art, this seems like a nice challenge I could probably take to at least somewhat get back into pixel art (I do have other things such as real life though). Count me in

Dokitsu (Level 9 Nidan) @ 10/13/2014 07:15

Sounds interesting. I was never joined in a WC like this. I think I have no more than 1 year in PJ.

I'll spend a bit to do my own pumpkin.

jalonso (Level 11 Godfather) @ 10/13/2014 05:35

Pumpkin avatars are a Pixeljoint tradition in the month of October.

Newer PJers this is your time to have one.
Older PJers to lazy or have never gotten around to making yours consider this challenge a kick in the ass.

@all, if you enter this week's challenge or already have your pumpkin from previous years post anything here so we see all the pumpkins :)

Nessa (Pokemon Sword/Shield) icon/pixelartHexScene icon/pixelart99FFFFin & Tonic icon/pixelartCastle by the river icon/pixelart