Just a word on Father's Day.

(Note: I'm french. So... bad. English.)

Hey you, if you are looking for a good pixel-art, go away. I am bad at this. Really ! I use other people's palettes, I use paint.net (but I don't even know how to use it...)... In short: I am NOT an artist. I just made this account because I really like this forum :D

Posted by Rainpowtato @ 6/13/2014 09:20  |    15

Manupix (Level 11 Godfather) @ 6/20/2014 08:47

You've got to give some credit to those peeps. 9 months of snow followed by 3 months of mosquitoes would drive lesser folks craycray. Also they got the best French accent anywhere.

Rainpowtato (Level 1 Depressed) @ 6/18/2014 09:19

Huh. This post is an epic fail. I thought it was just a comment in my profile, but it seems like I don't know how to use this forum \o/ !!

Rainpowtato (Level 1 Depressed) @ 6/17/2014 11:51

Wowh ! Thanks you all !! :D "Merci beaucoup". I didn't understand all comments (hem, sorry... ... Google traduction didn't help me so much !) But I am very happy that some people taked time to write a word on the thrash wich is my account. I repeat myself, but I really love this forum :p. Thanks you all. ( I repeated myself again...)

jalonso (Level 11 Godfather) @ 6/16/2014 12:24

hmmph...can't add

Canada: 3 (Rob Ford, Celine Dion, Justin Bieber)
Rest of the World: 0

Zizka (Level 10 Operative) @ 6/16/2014 10:35

No, what you have are bullets, and the hope that when your guns are empty, I'm no longer standing, because if I am... you'll all be dead before you've reloaded.

Beneath this French Canadian, there is more than flesh. Beneath this French Canadian, there is an idea, Mr Creedy Jalonso. And ideas are bulletproof!

Canada: 1 Rest of the world: 0

jalonso (Level 11 Godfather) @ 6/16/2014 05:37

'French' + 'Canadian' used as one = insult to World.
Bring it on...we have guns that shoot real bacon :p

Zizka (Level 10 Operative) @ 6/16/2014 04:39

It's ''je ne sais quoi'' not ''qua''. This and pixel pourri are considered insults to French Canadians worldwide.

Be prepared for some retaliation (once I find a way).

Delicious (Level 9 Boss) @ 6/15/2014 17:32

If it seems fitting, yah.

Rainpowtato, Glad you've joined us! :)

Daruda (Level 4 Button Man) @ 6/15/2014 16:22

@Jalonso
So, if I write something nice and link it, it's ok?

(It's a remote eventuality anyway  :P )

jalonso (Level 11 Godfather) @ 6/15/2014 15:36

@Daruda, No
---
We run a news item like this very, very rarely and it must contain some level of je ne sais qua

CELS (Level 7 Sheriff) @ 6/15/2014 14:07

Welcome to PixelJoint! Thousands of hours that could have been spent reading books, composing music, building a boat, cleaning your house or spending time with your children, will now be spent trying to pixel mockups of Sonic the Hedgehog with NES restrictions.

Enjoy!

Daruda (Level 4 Button Man) @ 6/15/2014 13:20

Welcome! It's pretty nice here....And the chatterbox is really fun ;D

PS: This makes me want to post some article about all the things I find here and there...
If I get some time!

AlexHW (Level 5 Detective) @ 6/15/2014 11:39

Welcome! enjoy your stay.

Carnivac (Level 8 Shodan) @ 6/15/2014 11:26

Hehe.  Okee.

Sanctuary icon/pixelartTheseus icon/pixelartChupacabraGirl2Kai icon/pixelartTransference icon/pixelart