Pixel Art Challenge: Dangerous Mix

This week, multiple challenge winner, Muxaun wants you to create a scene featuring a potion (or potions) or the process of potion creation.

Canvas Size - Unrestricted.
Colours - Max 15. You have to use both colors from at least one of these three color pairs:

Transparency - Optional.
Animation - No.

Posted by skamocore @ 2/24/2014 00:01  |    9

|||| (Level 8 Marshal) @ 3/2/2014 16:23

I noticed that.. I actually wanted to enter this but my idea lacked scenery so I decided against it  .

Manupix (Level 11 Godfather) @ 3/2/2014 07:51

2 entries so far are no scene at all, and 2 more are borderline (inventories).

Retronator (Level 5 Assistant Manager) @ 2/27/2014 16:57

Damn, I think I'll have to find time to represent these old guards you're talking about.

Carnivac (Level 8 Shodan) @ 2/26/2014 04:11

In my case it's the CPC palette which has all these plus others but I love it and working on two game projects that use it.  Hm, I like the term 'old guard'.

Adarias (Level 11 Special Agent) @ 2/25/2014 17:52

I was going to say any of the old guard should feel right at home, or those who have worked with zx spectrum palette

Carnivac (Level 8 Shodan) @ 2/25/2014 11:51

No challenge at all.  I use those colour values often.

vimmel (Level 5 Detective) @ 2/24/2014 08:04

Cool challenge!

nvision (Level 4 Team Leader) @ 2/24/2014 06:58

Just a warning to those participating or voting:  This mix of volatile vibrating hues could permanently destroy your vision!  Gah!  Good luck!

Hapiel (Level 11 Admiral) @ 2/24/2014 06:25

I don't like potions, but these colors are brilliant!

Bonus challenge: use all 6?

Crossovers We Never Wanted to See, No.084: "Anne of Clark Gables" icon/pixelartBig Bertha icon/pixelartThe Cold Of Sky icon/pixelartExploring icon/pixelart