Pixel Art Challenge: Like a Fish out of Water

Depict a real-life animal living in an environment that it normally couldn't survive in, e.g. a dolphin in a desert.

Canvas Size - Max 150 x 150.
Colours - Max 16.
Transparency - No.
Animation - Optional.

Posted by jeremy @ 5/6/2013 00:02  |    8

Gecimen (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 5/7/2013 03:48

Desert = camel.

CraftyPixel (Level 1 Rookie) @ 5/6/2013 19:24

- mmm... -

EdJr (Level 9 Nidan) @ 5/6/2013 13:55

I think underwater lizards would be a nice shot, as long as there weren't marine iguanas already out there! (Both the challenge and [coincidentally] these comments automatically reminded me of the existence of such extraordinariness =D)

Very interesting challenge, not sure if I'll have time to participate.

MikauKahn (Level 4 Team Leader) @ 5/6/2013 11:28

Aquatic Rattlesnake.

Or even better: Aquatic Vulture. Be the first to do a non-penguin underwater bird!

ultimaodin (Level 3 Corporate Drone) @ 5/6/2013 07:29

I already have a piece with a frilled neck lizard in it though. =/

I was thinking a camel maybe?

This is all speculation since I have 3 weeks left of uni semester (not including exams)

MikauKahn (Level 4 Team Leader) @ 5/6/2013 05:23

Obviously you need to do one of those lizards with the frilly necks.

Imagine how scary that'd be underwater!

Ashkin (Level 8 Rear Admiral) @ 5/6/2013 00:40

Oooo, this is quite interesting. My pixel finger has been itching, so maybe I'll actually participate.

ultimaodin (Level 3 Corporate Drone) @ 5/6/2013 00:25

Underwater Lion anybody:

I want to do something you expect to see in a desert underwater - I just can't think of any desert creatures at the moment.

Sprite God icon/pixelartMinotaur icon/pixelartOldStuff2 icon/pixelartJohn Wick icon/pixelart