Pixel Art Challenge: Spill Life

Create a still life image that includes both:

• A liquid that has been spilled onto a table.
  • And the container that the liquid was spilled from.

For example, you could show spilled milk and a glass next to it. You may incorporate other inanimate objects into the scene, if you like.

Canvas Size - Max 160 (width) x 120 (height).
Colours - Max 24.
Transparency - No.
Animation - No.

Posted by skamocore @ 11/26/2012 00:02  |    13

shivudhamu (Level 3 Hatchet Man) @ 12/2/2012 20:10

@ Xamllew : Thanks a ton for the quick response, I believe it happens after few min....! :-)

Xamllew (Level 3 Chief) @ 12/2/2012 20:06

@Shivudhamu: I believe the edit takes some time to actually hapen, if you're sure you resubmitted as the correct file then it should update with the new image in around an hour.

shivudhamu (Level 3 Hatchet Man) @ 12/2/2012 19:57
Can anyone help in updating the same file for "weekly challenge"? I have done some changes and I am not able to update the file (Opened my pixel art and below that, selected EDIT and got the screen and i browsed changed file from local system and submitted BUT IT IS NOT REELECTING)
Please do suggest me what should i do? Am I able to update the same OR should I need attempt new entry?

Please do suggest me ASAP, time is running out....!

Xamllew (Level 3 Chief) @ 12/1/2012 13:29

@Demon: I think so long as the main focus of the piece is the object depicted and the person is sort of a secondary or background entity it should be okay, I'm not sure though.

Demon11777 (Level 5 Captain) @ 12/1/2012 08:46

I'm seeing multiple pieces with human beings in them being accepted into the gallery. I was under the impression that still lifes could only have inanimate objects in them?

Peyton (Level 7 Assassin) @ 11/30/2012 20:52

Had a good idea for this one, shame I forgot to start in time :(

Blazz17 (Level 1 Depressed) @ 11/26/2012 22:14

I had the same thought can blood be the liquid and a body be the contanier

jeremy (Level 11 Special Agent) @ 11/26/2012 19:39

Well, it's a still life :p

Nikonani (Level 1 Seaman) @ 11/26/2012 15:22

Like always, this should be a challenge that gets some very creative entries :)

MrBeast (Level 3 Sergeant) @ 11/26/2012 15:01

wait, does it have to be completly still, no motion? That would mean that my idea is skrewed.

Gecimen (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 11/26/2012 14:50

i really love still life but cant imagine a scene with something spilling without motion. i mean of course i can but its not attractive. i think edjr's idea might be the best.

ultimaodin (Level 3 Corporate Drone) @ 11/26/2012 08:37

Yay, I should actually have time for once. (Shame I didn't have time last week)
Question - must I use a table, is a desk or bench fine. I actually don't have a table in my house... =S
I have some Inner Circle Rum, that tastes so foul I refuse to drink it, this will give it a use.

EdJr (Level 9 Nidan) @ 11/26/2012 08:35

I think I'm not going to have time to participate, but I have one doubt: May the liquid be blood and the "container" be flesh?

Frog icon/pixelart1bit faces icon/pixelartBubble Spectre icon/pixelartPAC-GAL icon/pixelart