Make Pixel - Android

PJer Nasc launched a new Android application: 'Make Pixel'
A tool for creating pixel art based on patterns.

Make Pixel is a free tool for creating pixel art based on patterns.

Features:

* 6 layers
* 256 patterns
* Infinite colors
* Export and share your pixel art #makepixel
* Color picker

Concept, design and code by Nasc (http://www.nasc.fr)

This application is available for FREE at Google Play Store - Get it HERE

Posted by Nasc @ 7/30/2012 09:41  |    8

ChrishTucker (Level 1 Rookie) @ 5/14/2013 23:32

I found the an eminent information about new Android app that help me to create a pixel art based on pattern. I have read all the features of 'Make Pixel' Android app that are very useful for so many people. Thanks for giving good information about new Android app.

Nasc (Level 2 Flatfoot) @ 8/15/2012 15:47

Wait for next update, it will possible to create customs multi color pattern.

Thx for your feedback :)

Geolm (Level 3 Private Eye) @ 8/15/2012 08:48

I have downloaded it and it is not really a pixel art editor because you have to choose pattern for a list and each pattern has only one color. I tried to use only the square pattern in order to get control over my image but this is not the aim of this software and besides this way the resolution is very limited.

Nasc (Level 2 Flatfoot) @ 8/14/2012 13:55

You only one thing left to do, buy an Android phone

Do not hesitate to give me your feedback and possible improvements.

atprises (Level 6 Commander) @ 8/13/2012 04:39

Wowwww! I had no idea that there are apps for creating pixel art! Thanks for this message  because it helped me to find app for myself :) *i feel so dumb lol

StarQueen (Level 1 Depressed) @ 8/12/2012 19:42

The Application should be made available to other phones .. like my Nokia with Symbian Operating System....

ANerd (Level 1 Depressed) @ 8/12/2012 14:24

My phone has no android * Correcting my comment below.

ANerd (Level 1 Depressed) @ 8/12/2012 14:23

COOL  But i have no android

OldStuff icon/pixelartScreenstruck icon/pixelartEdward and Alphonse icon/pixelartBig Bertha icon/pixelart