Pixel Art Challenge: Pixel Joint Magazine

TheoVision wants you to create the cover of a brand new issue of Pixel Joint Magazine.

Optional Bonus Challenge - create a 'special edition' cover, like a PJ Swimsuit issue, an Anniversary edition or a Christmas special.

Canvas size - use this template:

Feel free to change the template colours in any way you like, but don't change the lay-out/design of the cover.
Colours - Max 32.
Transparency - No.
Animation - No.

Posted by skamocore @ 7/16/2012 00:01  |    9

clefairykid (Level 9 Federal Agent) @ 7/22/2012 22:42

Umm... I submitted my art to the gallery a day early to be sure I was in time but, I can see now that there's now only 1 hr to go and it's still not accepted.. does this mean I will miss out on entering the challenge because it hasn't been decided in time?

shampoop (Level 5 Killer Klown) @ 7/18/2012 21:58

Im a little confused about "don't change the lay-out/design of the cover ."  I interprit this as changing some letters around a little bit being okay as long as the general look is kept the same.  Another interpritation might be that the letters must have the same pixels but go ahead and color it any way you want.

What interpritation is correct?  Thanks.

reis (Level 6 Serial Killer) @ 7/16/2012 12:22

Good idea!

MrBeast (Level 3 Sergeant) @ 7/16/2012 05:56

I'll excuse my absolutly lame interpretation of this topic beforehand

Dredlockz (Level 5 Detective) @ 7/16/2012 03:14

oh sweet!

Nevercreature (Level 9 Vice President) @ 7/16/2012 02:03

Great idea!!

Curious Box icon/pixelartplump icon/pixelartSwordswomanMaid icon/pixelartPixel hunters icon/pixelart