Pixel Art Challenge: Villain Spotlight

Create a sprite depicting your favourite villain from any game, comic or TV show.

Canvas Size - Max 100 x 100.
Colours - Max 25.
Transparency - Required.
Animation - No.

Posted by jeremy @ 6/11/2012   |    16

Nitram (Level 5 Sniper) @ 6/16/2012 16:08

-----------

shampoop (Level 5 Killer Klown) @ 6/14/2012 16:41

I am now considering myself old since I can't identify the majority of submitted villains.

yaomon17 (Level 7 Mass Murderer) @ 6/12/2012 06:05

Looks like you are right D:

I thought I could finally win something...

*le sigh*

Drazelic (Level 8 Partner) @ 6/11/2012 18:31

This challenge is going to be popular, I can tell. Just the way I like it- lots of entries to look at, soon!

Delicious (Level 9 Boss) @ 6/11/2012 14:58

Ah, interesting. It would be best not to do your own character - Rather a villain which many would know or have heard of.

Adarias (Level 11 Special Agent) @ 6/11/2012 13:49

@Delicious : Loads of people here have created games or comics themselves, and might like to use their own character.  Was double-checking whether it was meant to be a character you did not create.

surt (Level 11 Godfather) @ 6/11/2012 13:32

It's disapointing that we only have the option of villians from an existing visual medium. Some people do still read books. :(

Delicious (Level 9 Boss) @ 6/11/2012 12:52

Not quite sure what the question is. The challenge is to create "Your favourite villain from any game, comic or TV show. Aslong as it's a pre-existing villain, perferably well-known, then that's fine.

Adarias (Level 11 Special Agent) @ 6/11/2012 11:05

Asking on behalf of everyone who's probably wondering  :

Can we do original villains, either from published or unpublished work?  Or does this challenge rely on interpreting someone else's character?

hlx (Level 1 Rookie) @ 6/11/2012 06:36

I think animation might alienate some people who otherwise would be excited to jump in.

I am definitely doing this one!

randomboy2007 (Level 2 Peon) @ 6/11/2012 03:22

Definately doing this one :D

jeremy (Level 11 Special Agent) @ 6/11/2012 03:18

No. Everything needs to be original to the week of the challenge.

Tarenken (Level 3 Stalker) @ 6/11/2012 02:55

stupid question - I made a sprite this week that fit the criteria for another challenge on another site before I saw this one. Can I change up the sprite a bit and submit it?

eclep (Level 5 Detective) @ 6/11/2012 00:16

Why no animation for a sprite challenge? :(

gurlfren icon/pixelartAlmost time to wake up icon/pixelartAngry Videl icon/pixelartPulse icon/pixelart