New Server!

The transfer to the new server went smoothly and we're just tying up a few loose ends...

• Submissions of pixel art are still being worked out right now, but they should be up soon.
  • The weekly challenge will not switch over this week so people will have time to get things posted for this Sunday.

If you encounter any other issues please post them in comments here. Thanks for putting up with the hoo-ha!

Posted by sedgemonkey @ 3/19/2012 08:36  |    14

Graindolium (Level 3 Private Eye) @ 3/20/2012 16:52

500 - Infernal server error.

There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

Mrmo Tarius (Level 10 Master Sniper) @ 3/20/2012 15:30

I've just succesfully submitted a piece. Yay!

Drazelic (Level 8 Partner) @ 3/20/2012 14:58

Hm, I'm having trouble submitting art. Both times, it gave me a server error.

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 3/20/2012 14:15

We should be fully ready for submissions! Please holler if you run into issues.

Graindolium (Level 3 Private Eye) @ 3/20/2012 13:48

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 3/20/2012 13:11

Encoding should be good to go.

As for the submit pixel art. We might open up the width/height temporarily until we can handle whatever is going on with that... it's a super old component that seems to be throwing fits on the new server. Maybe something to do with transition from 32 bit to 64 bit?

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 3/20/2012 11:59

The Submission system is having issues detecting width/height for some reason which is baaaaad. I'll look into that.

As for the Lóng situation... I'll have to look into that. Sounds like an encoding problem.

yrizoud (Level 6 SWAT) @ 3/20/2012 06:46

I don't know if you already saw his forum post, but Lóng can't login; his username got converted to L´┐Żng.

Kenet (Level 1 Rookie) @ 3/20/2012 03:04

Hey,
Look like me neither :)

All pixel art requires a valid small image. ERROR: No full file spec

Mrmo Tarius (Level 10 Master Sniper) @ 3/20/2012 02:45

Error!
There was a problem processing your request. Please correct the following:
-All pixel art requires a valid small image. Large image dimensions are not registering properly (320x-15480).

Maybe it's just me, but I can't submit a piece for some reason :/

*edit* ...well, I must be blind, Sedge said the submission system is still being worked on ;P

jeremy (Level 11 Special Agent) @ 3/19/2012 22:44

They should come back to this page once the clock hits midnight.

E: well, maybe not.

ghostninja13 (Level 1 Thug) @ 3/19/2012 16:00

um when i zoom in to the pixel art, it gets blurier.

maybe thats just my computer, i dunno

shampoop (Level 5 Killer Klown) @ 3/19/2012 14:54

It looks like the weekly challenge doesn't have any submissions.  I could have sworn there where a couple before the crash.  It also looks the the end date isn't set.

9_6 (Level 1 Intern) @ 3/19/2012 13:02

Great so I can finally upload the thing I just finished the moment the servers blew u-

ffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Knight icon/pixelartPet 03a - Lion Baby icon/pixelartRoboSuit Idle icon/pixelartHexScene icon/pixelart