Flashgame: Zombie TD - Reborn

PJ member DawnBringer and Dan Curran (Zombie Head Games) have released their new Flashgame: Zombie TD - Reborn, a tower-defence game that features well-balanced gameplay, some nice pixelart and a lot of zombies!

Play it HERE

Posted by DawnBringer @ 10/2/2011 17:24  |    17

DawnBringer (Level 10 Maniac) @ 10/16/2011 18:37

Build on the first peninsula (that points up). Start with a Minugun (and make a few upgrades later), a great weapon until the zombie-armor gets to big (damage = weapon damage - zombie armor). Also, in the beginnning build a lv3 Sentry and target "strong" for a while. Perhaps an Ice to slow enemies down when they enter the hot-zone. This should buy you enough time to start working on the Lasers (don't forget to sell the Minigun after 2/3s of the game). Flamethrowers are also fun as they ignore armor...but then you need to build SAM's to handle flyers. It's possible to clean things up with Buzzsaws, but it's a tricky build at first. A real challenge is to make it with all 20 lives just using Cannons & SAMs for primary weapons (The Project-X is a mean bastard as he has 35 armor in the end).

@Super17: Great! It's not an easy thing to beat Hell.

@All: Thanx for he feedback, glad you enjoy it! :)

Super17 (Level 7 Mass Murderer) @ 10/16/2011 14:31

I think I'm addicted to this game now

But I couldn't beat the hell mode yet, always diyng around level 60... any hints?

Edit: OK, I did it with 1 live left

CELS (Level 7 Sheriff) @ 10/16/2011 09:15

I can't get past the hard difficulty! Give me some of your secrets! By the time I get the laser, zombies are already chewing on my foot.

IvanM (Level 1 Rookie) @ 10/15/2011 14:54

rhâââ, I can't beat this last boss wave...

score: 50 000+

very good game. Very addictive.

(this smiley is ugly, c'mon people do something!)

skeddles (Level 11 Psychopath) @ 10/14/2011 08:55

score: 2519

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 10/14/2011 08:50

Definitely put some hours into this game. Good stuff.

snowk (Level 7 Mass Murderer) @ 10/13/2011 21:01

nice game, not that into tower defence but it was fun for a while. I would like you to push yourself to be more dynamic with som of that animation tho dawn although ti understand its hard with the beautifully detailed sprites you have there.

Super17 (Level 7 Mass Murderer) @ 10/13/2011 17:28

Nice game, played some hours now.

Jinn (Level 11 Godfather) @ 10/13/2011 17:19

I dare someone to make a video beating the game in all levels ;P

DawnBringer (Level 10 Maniac) @ 10/13/2011 17:14

Don't give up...it's even possible to win Hell with all 20 lives left! (although I "only" did it with 18). A small hint: Lasers get faster at upgrade 4 & 5 ;)

PanicBomber (Level 6 Manager) @ 10/13/2011 12:46

so have i :E lol, i just cant make it in hard. damn

Delicious (Level 9 Boss) @ 10/13/2011 11:57

There are so many TD defense games, and they never get boring! Well done! :)

Victor Rojo (Level 8 Cannibal) @ 10/13/2011 09:28

Like me,,, I want all the upgrades xD

Jinn (Level 11 Godfather) @ 10/13/2011 09:06

I just beat the easy level ;D

reis (Level 6 Serial Killer) @ 10/13/2011 08:33

Very good! I play this game tomorrow.

Sahrab (Level 1 Rookie) @ 10/13/2011 08:31

seems cool

jalonso (Level 11 Godfather) @ 10/13/2011 07:08

I have wasted more time playing this in the last week than I care to admit.

p30 icon/pixelartMaruko and Sakiko icon/pixelart99FFFFin & Tonic icon/pixelartIn water icon/pixelart