Challenge Awards: Hero Splicer

The Hero Splicer pixel art challenge is complete and we have three new champions. This week's challenge awards go to the following pieces:

Thanks so much to all who took the time to vote and participate in the challenge! Check out the Hero Splicer forum thread for more information.

Posted by skamocore @ 8/29/2011 00:01  |    6

Delicious (Level 9 Boss) @ 8/30/2011 14:57

ThePixelKnight: It doesn't work like that, the order is randomized. Surprised yours didn't place though, I thought for sure it was going to come in first or second...

Regardless, all the entries where nice and congrats to the winners.

Mrmo Tarius (Level 10 Master Sniper) @ 8/29/2011 10:55

Yeah, this challenge really produced some quality works :)

The B.O.B. (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 8/29/2011 10:31

Wow...didn't expect to place after I saw some of the amazing pieces submitted after mine. Great results from this competition on a whole, though.

xxmantisxx (Level 7 Mass Murderer) @ 8/29/2011 09:59

Wouldn't it be cool if they were though?

But yeah this challenge was great, I loved seeing the entries!

Mrmo Tarius (Level 10 Master Sniper) @ 8/29/2011 03:07

I don't really think the participations are sorted by votes :)

Also gratz to the winners, amazing entries there.

ThePixelKnight (Level 1 Rookie) @ 8/29/2011 02:56

Third from bottom I thought I would've come last. :( Better luck next time lol.

doop icon/pixelartBouncing Buddies icon/pixelartPet 03a - Lion Baby icon/pixelartJohn Wick icon/pixelart