Safety Instructions

This pixel art masterpiece teaches you the finer points of flying safety and helps you improve your typing speed. Take that Mavis Beacon!

Check it!

Posted by sedgemonkey @ 8/19/2011 18:26  |    11

Nitemare60 (Level 1 Private) @ 9/6/2011 17:33

Avoid the shark... if you can't remember anything else, remember to avoid the sharks... and shove the fat guy out... what a messed up game hahaha I love it

TrojanMonkey (Level 1 Private) @ 8/21/2011 23:34

Sheesh, nightmare mode is a bitch to guy with typos. I always ended up pressing the neighbor key..I had planty of time left, but the longer you play the more typos you have. It tinkers with your mind.

ellie-is (Level 8 Cannibal) @ 8/21/2011 18:01

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

So I did all levels on good with 4 seconds left, and most of nightmare with 2. BUT when it gets to pushing the fat guy out, I can never get the "?" right in the end. WHY. I'm clearly typing it right. There's a couple seconds left. BUT IT WON'T WORK ):

Souly (Level 5 Killer Klown) @ 8/21/2011 02:09

I'm too drunk for this game.

CELS (Level 7 Sheriff) @ 8/20/2011 18:17

Is it even possible to beat the final stage of Nightmare mode? You'd have be a stenographer or something.

Adarias (Level 11 Special Agent) @ 8/20/2011 12:24

I am bad at typing.

Sergiotron (Level 7 Sheriff) @ 8/20/2011 05:57

good for practicing english typing!

Gecimen (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 8/20/2011 04:02

shove the fat guy out? what kind of safety game is this?

KittenMaster (Level 4 Deputy) @ 8/20/2011 03:00

I managed to beat Nightmare Mode except for an optional part at the very end that can only be attempted once.

Hilarious stuff.

r1k (Level 1 Rookie) @ 8/19/2011 19:23

I cant beat the first level of nightmare mode.  I cleared most stages on good mode with only 2 seconds left as it was.

xxmantisxx (Level 7 Mass Murderer) @ 8/19/2011 19:05

Oh man! That nightmare mode is though to beat!!!

This is a really fun and creative game.

Amiga Top-down Dungeon icon/pixelartCieloRojo icon/pixelartStone Practice icon/pixelartnightchief ninja icon/pixelart