Pixel Art Challenge: Reflectopixels

Create an image showing a reflection. It should show something being reflected in the reflection and not just a shiny surface.

Please do not use semi-transparent pixels.

Optional Bonus Challenge: Can you do it without resorting to the reflection-in-water or reflection-in-mirror clichés?

Canvas Size - Max 175 x 175.
Colours - Max 20.
Transparency - Optional.
Animation - Optional.

Posted by jeremy @ 3/21/2011 00:01  |    8

fawful (Level 6 Yonkyu) @ 3/23/2011 12:02

I planning something that is probably way too ambitious for this.

Cilein (Level 5 Detective) @ 3/22/2011 04:53

@Tanuki - thats an optional element to the challenge, you can use your idea still!

t3nshi (Level 5 Soldier) @ 3/22/2011 02:12

this is pretty much interesting. I already have some inspiration, even though idk if I'll be able to work on a challenge this week >_<

tanuki (Level 1 Seaman) @ 3/21/2011 09:25

Don't worry, I just thought it was funny that you said that. I'm sure I'll come up with something good.

yrizoud (Level 6 SWAT) @ 3/21/2011 08:35

Sorry about my comment, I didn't see the image that you linked... I hope this won't discourage your idea, there are many ways to use it, countless situations and layouts...

tanuki (Level 1 Seaman) @ 3/21/2011 03:18

Well crumbs, there goes my idea!

(no seriously)

This one time I saw the reflection of my face in the reflection of my eyeball in the reflection of the inside of my sunglasses. It was unexpected.

yrizoud (Level 6 SWAT) @ 3/21/2011 03:01

Don't forget the third cliché, reflection-in-mirror-shades.

tanuki (Level 1 Seaman) @ 3/21/2011 00:28

So it just needs to be the reflection itself right, and not necessarily include the thing being reflected? Like how this shows the reflection but not the actual landscape being reflected.

Curious Box icon/pixelartSelf Portait icon/pixelartKnight icon/pixelartmy avatar icon/pixelart