Crystal Crisis

Pixel artist GormenGhast has just released Crystal Crisis - a game made entirely in pixel art.

It's a new take on the 'run-and-don't die' genre with a big emphasis on hard play that makes you want to break the screen.

Play it HERE.

Feedback would be greatly appreciated.

It's also worth saying that Pixeljoint was instrumental in the making of this game, as without the member galleries of incredible expertise and excellent game references, it wouldn't exist!

Posted by GormenGhast @ 12/21/2010 11:52  |    8

Flarfy (Level 5 Detective) @ 1/9/2011 14:01

I liked it a lot :-)

Only played a little while though... Is there more than the one level and does the difficulty ever increase?

Delfos (Level 5 Killer Klown) @ 12/31/2010 08:15

It's really fun!!! And it's pretty too. I liked it a lot.

Darth Mandarb (Level 10 Operative) @ 12/30/2010 11:06

Visually pleasing little game.

I have never been a fan of games that force you to keep up with the screen's movement ... it's annoying (to me).

Dig the music!

Victor Rojo (Level 8 Cannibal) @ 12/30/2010 09:29

545 maximun score+ 100 meters dash... Its so frustrating when the foot fails to hold

ZeroNova (Level 4 Lieutenant) @ 12/29/2010 15:15

Pretty nice game, it's definitely very addicting

I also agree with Victor, the arm movement is a bit strange, but overall the graphics are very nice. My highest score so far is 1137 (#17 on the hi-score table).

Setzer (Level 8 Cannibal) @ 12/29/2010 15:07

Congratulations on the game release :)

Victor Rojo (Level 8 Cannibal) @ 12/29/2010 13:37

Its sooo hard (like nintendo games Iloveit), and more hard if internet ignores a single jump

I dont like too much the arms movements, but sincerely; It doesnt matter when you start to play

Banished Alchemist icon/pixelartmy avatar icon/pixelartSwordswomanMaid icon/pixelartAnother mockup icon/pixelart