Challenge Voting: Commodore 4

Lóng (Level 1 Rookie) @ 10/27/2010 09:29

@DeeKay

The wide pixels were part of the optional challenge.

The required resolution was made very clear.

About the forum:

You have to sign up to the forum separately to be able to post.

Erico (Level 4 Deputy) @ 10/26/2010 20:42

I was a casual user around this site, few visits per week... now this challenge made me sign in...hard to pick only 3...if it keeps up like this I will be drawing pixels before new year.

DeeKay (Level 1 Rookie) @ 10/26/2010 11:10

Voting was a bit tough, but because some strong contenders "cheated" by having hires pixels in parts (or the whole picture) i ended up with four, so i only had to eliminate one....

I really loved the isometric street-scene with the cars, but unfortunately it does use hires for the sprites....

Shame on Ptoing for not pointing it out more clearly that c64 4-color/Multicolor mode actually has double-wide pixels and is 160x200, not 320x200!

Oh, whatever happened to the LBpixels pic? That looked really promising (Although at least the WIP still had some Hires!)

P.S: Why can't i post on the Forum?

Genmintes (Level 1 Rookie) @ 10/26/2010 02:47

Wow, i don't know what i need to vote. Everything is nice!

Flarfy (Level 5 Detective) @ 10/25/2010 14:42

That's what defines a great challenge; that people gets inspired to try something new.

DawnBringer (Level 10 Maniac) @ 10/25/2010 13:17

Yes, really fun that so many went hardcore C64 and tried those nice wide pixels! :)

Opacus (Level 7 Ichikyu) @ 10/25/2010 08:52

Good stuff this week.

r1k (Level 1 Rookie) @ 10/25/2010 03:02

I like that so many entries used wide pixels, even though it wasnt required.  I never sprited on those old systems and didnt see wide pixels until I came here, but I gotta say wide pixels have a certain charm to them.  Was a good challenge.

TheManuz (Level 5 Killer Klown) @ 10/25/2010 02:05

I cannot believe how many beautiful pieces i saw in this challenge!

Crying Deer icon/pixelartp30 icon/pixelartrun icon/pixelarttelevision icon/pixelart