Challenge Awards: Ssslimy

EdJr (Level 9 Nidan) @ 9/1/2010 15:32

Yeah, it's really hard to see these parts, that was a ninja slime camouflage. xD

As I said, I would make an animation, but I had no time. So, the disguise really didn't look as a disguise. And about the title, it had the same reason. But I failed with the animation, so I really shouldn't fail with the title too.

Thanks again, and sorry for the flood here. (Where are the challenge comments, after all?)

jalonso (Level 11 Godfather) @ 8/31/2010 20:51

EdJr, it is not arguing, its just discussing which is always a good thing.

It was not me that did not accept your piece and I never even saw it in the public queue so I don't really know who rejected it and why.

I don't really see hands a nose or mouth and the tiltle is 'Just a snail' so I can see it being rejected.

Nobody is perfect and so in the future when you feel a decision has been made that is wrong in your art (or other's art) you need to speak up and ask right away especially if its a challenge entry with a deadline.

I'm sorry this happened to you and it does occasionally happen. Unfortunatately the questions always comes once its too late. It was not personal and I hope you understand :)

EdJr (Level 9 Nidan) @ 8/31/2010 17:41

@jalonso, Please, don't think that I consider myself better than the others, but I saw " generic slimes" there and my "snail" has hands, nose and mouth, and I think that it could be considered "original".

But don't worry, I really don't want to argue here.

jalonso (Level 11 Godfather) @ 8/30/2010 17:36

@KittenMaster, I saw no slimer too. Your piece seemed fine.

cure (Level 11 Godfather) @ 8/30/2010 13:20

didn't look like Slimer to me

KittenMaster (Level 4 Deputy) @ 8/30/2010 12:02

Which is weird because generic slime in my piece that looks like Slimer from Ghostbusters isn't an original creature but it still made it into the challenge.

jalonso (Level 11 Godfather) @ 8/30/2010 10:51

@EdJr, I think the issue with your entry was that its a 'snail' which is an existing creature and the rules were

"Create a new and original slimy creature."

*snader didn't place :|

EdJr (Level 9 Nidan) @ 8/30/2010 10:26

Congratulations, everybody! I really loved ~10 pieces, so many great works.

I just don't know why wasn't my piece accepted here.

Self Portait icon/pixelartp30 icon/pixelartBeat the Heat icon/pixelartFrozen Cantaloupe Smoothie icon/pixelart