Pixel Facebook Game

Public beta is now open for the Facebook game, Lucky Train. The art was done by Indigo, Monsoon2D, and Nvision.

Feel free to play it to your hearts content. Keep in mind though, that as the game is still in beta, it is subject for a lot of change; give suggestions, feedback, bug-reports, etc... to the Lucky Train fan page.

Play the game here.

Posted by Indigo @ 6/29/2010 11:07  |    14

orenshtiv (Level 7 Ichikyu) @ 7/6/2010 05:56

Oh thanks :D
mm but what if I get a special item ?

[EDIT] : Umm ... and how do I sell items ? :O

nvision (Level 4 Team Leader) @ 7/5/2010 19:11

When an item is placed back in your inventory and you want to put it back, just select the same item from the store.  You'll see a little crate and a number indicating the amount in inventory.  Just place the item back in your town and it will confirm if you want to use the one in your inventory.  Thanks for checking the game out, everyone!

orenshtiv (Level 7 Ichikyu) @ 7/5/2010 14:14

It's addicting *-*
well , I really like it ! :D
it's really fast , no bugs and stuff
awesome game :D
but one problem ..
how do I get into my inventory? >_>
after pressing 'shop' there's a button "take stuff back to your inventory" .. I took some , now how do I get them back ? O_O

Monsoon2D (Level 2 Flatfoot) @ 7/4/2010 15:11

No lucky bucks, no pay. No pay, no job. No job, sad Monsoon2D.

skeddles (Level 11 Psychopath) @ 7/4/2010 09:22

luckybucks pffff really nice looking though

Metaru (Level 8 Brigadier General) @ 7/3/2010 20:19

well its another of those facebook games.

The B.O.B. (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 7/2/2010 14:02

Darn it..I have to create a Facebook account to play this. Lameness...

Adarias (Level 11 Special Agent) @ 7/2/2010 11:58

If i may make a suggestion while you're in beta - since you can't sell anything back, you'll probably want to make them all worth investing in - a bigger and better ballpark, capitol, theatre, etc - it's no stretch of the imagination and it will keep people playing much longer I think.

Carnivac (Level 8 Shodan) @ 7/2/2010 10:21

seems like the only work offers i get anymore are to work on facebook games.  deactivated my profile last year though so i'd never play anything anyways on there.  weird how my online usage felt so much freer of stress when i stopped using facebook.  can't say i'm fond of the graphic style in this.  not to my tastes but then not much seems to be anymore.  casual gaming just isn't my thing,

jeremy (Level 11 Special Agent) @ 7/2/2010 03:32

Wee glitch upon levelling

Love the graphics

Blueberry_pie (Level 7 General Manager) @ 7/2/2010 02:41

For those without Facebook (like me), this post on Pixelation shows some of the game's graphics. It looks lovely.

wenruto (Level 5 Killer Klown) @ 7/2/2010 00:51

I think it's really good..it has a really good graphic and run well unlike some other apps on facebook..l like ut..good job on it..

Adarias (Level 11 Special Agent) @ 7/1/2010 21:43

It's fun enough and looks much nicer than the rest - what farmville should have been in some ways

jamesmorrow07 (Level 1 Jukyu) @ 7/1/2010 20:55

This game's already getting to me... It's like those Facebookers who are addicted to FarmVille.

ChupacabraGirl2Kai icon/pixelartScissors Still icon/pixelart"Final Eclipse" icon/pixelartfurther dota heroes icon/pixelart