Pixel Art Challenge: Ze Isomobile

Create a vehicle in isometric perspective. Any vehicle is fine - even fictional ones!

Edit: Please make sure that you just show the vehicle without the inclusion of a background.

Canvas Size - Max 128 x 128.
Colours - Unrestricted.
Transparency - Required.
Animation - Optional. Max 4 frames.

Posted by skamocore @ 5/17/2010   |    21

Zedeem (Level 1 Depressed) @ 5/20/2010 11:01

Is a bio-vehicle ok?

I thought of doing something like a diving, flying and driving biomechanical nuclear-atomic (radioactive) samurai meditative steampunk machine that looks like a panda with wings and a head of a thousand year old mean killing elephant...

That's OK?

EDIT: And yeah, it will have wheels instead of legs.

Xuferluses (Level 2 Quiet One) @ 5/18/2010 21:52

You're just so funny guys! Man I love this site.

Adarias (Level 11 Special Agent) @ 5/18/2010 10:51

That explains why my vaccum cleaner just sits around eating peanuts and pooping all day...

Perkele (Level 4 Murderer) @ 5/18/2010 08:29

I knew it!

Setzer (Level 8 Cannibal) @ 5/18/2010 04:04

Of course you wouldn't, but that doesn't make it any less interesting or creative.

skamocore (Level 11 CEO) @ 5/17/2010 23:46

@Setz - dude, flintstones have some of the worst examples of anything, ever. You wouldn't use it to define vacuum cleaners or as an example in a discussion about evolution.

@Adarias - the cart portion of an ox-cart would be vehicular, mechanical covers a lot of things. But, yeah that probably sounds better (except that vehicles could be single seated P:)

Adarias (Level 11 Special Agent) @ 5/17/2010 20:55

My gut says that an ox-cart or chariot is a vehicle, so maybe mechanical wasn't the best word...but something that at some point a man built that carries passengers? :P

Setzer (Level 8 Cannibal) @ 5/17/2010 20:07

Something mechanical, does that rule out living objects as motors? (Think flinstones vehicles)

RPG_Boy (Level 5 Captain) @ 5/17/2010 17:24

i cant wait to see the entries.

skamocore (Level 11 CEO) @ 5/17/2010 16:29

@Adarias - Your second statement is indeed correct; I never said submarines (or even flying submarines) were out of the question.

@Perkele - Did you know? Weekly challenges are actually chosen by the patented Annoy-o-Meter 2000, a special device created for the sole purpose of annoying those who have little time during the week to work on challenge entries. Sorry :<

Sleepless (Level 1 Depressed) @ 5/17/2010 14:02

I sahll procced in making a bicicle.

Adarias (Level 11 Special Agent) @ 5/17/2010 13:16

In Hinduism, a mythical animal or Vâhana is often called a vehicle.

I assume that the contest implies something mechanical, than can be ridden, so a submarine should count, no?

Perkele (Level 4 Murderer) @ 5/17/2010 12:04

An iso-challenge... and I have basically no time this week. Awesome. You did that on purpose, skamocore, admit it!

Grug (Level 2 Flatfoot) @ 5/17/2010 11:58

I think a vehicule is something to contain things and can move by itself. A submarine seems to be a vehicule, a sea vehicule, but a vehicule. no ?

there is no background so you can make a flying submarine, or a floating plane…

;)

skamocore (Level 11 CEO) @ 5/17/2010 11:11

why not?

doublepost-avoiding-edit:I updated the challenge.

tomic (Level 11 Admiral) @ 5/17/2010 10:09

wrong! when it comes to cars then i'm against any kind of restriction =P

doublepost-avoiding-edit: i fear that a submarine does traditionally not count as verhicle, right?

DawnBringer (Level 10 Maniac) @ 5/17/2010 06:49

There should always be a palette restriction!

Manjaman (Level 8 Cannibal) @ 5/17/2010 06:32

Well this is the beginning of my four months long holidays, so I have no excuse

JediDude (Level 4 Murderer) @ 5/17/2010 05:33

Same deal as Zenobia. Ah well, I get out of school at like 11 each day.

skamocore (Level 11 CEO) @ 5/17/2010 00:58

Muahahaha, I actually ran this challenge just to spite you >D

Anyway, good luck with your exams, it's probably best you concentrate on them D:

Zenobia (Level 1 Rookie) @ 5/17/2010 00:49

Oh no, finally a new iso challenge... the day my exams begin.

Jolyne Kujo icon/pixelartwash it off icon/pixelartScythe - Mazgeon icon/pixelartNarancia icon/pixelart