Pixel Art Challenge: The Underwater Level

There's always an underwater level. Design a mock-up of a new, original video game showing a level that is set underwater. For this particular game you are restricted to 10 specific colours, these colours are shown below.

Canvas size - Unrestricted.
Colours - Max 10. Must use only the colours from the palette below:

Animation - Optional.
Transparency - No.

Posted by skamocore @ 4/5/2010 00:02  |    18

antymattar (Level 2 Kukyu) @ 4/10/2010 02:58

oh thank's! i turned the thing into a gif and then it had about 75 colours or something this totaly helped!

skamocore (Level 11 CEO) @ 4/10/2010 02:57

Here!

Take a chill pill man. This has nothing to do with the file format, you added an extra red colour to the image; every other colour is fine.

antymattar (Level 2 Kukyu) @ 4/10/2010 02:42

OHH NOOO!!! Can you atleast help me tell where the colour is! and thatnks for the cool site!!

Then make an easier way to get the palete because the colours an my pc can be saved as a png ONLY! it ruins the colour!

this sucks! another attempt to get in ruined! AND NONE OF THESE SMILIES SUIT MY BLOOD FIRST AT THIS MOMENT!

skamocore (Level 11 CEO) @ 4/10/2010 01:44

Please make sure you are using only the colours from the challenge palette.

antymattar (Level 2 Kukyu) @ 4/10/2010 00:54

and what is wrong with my www.pixeljoint.com/pixelart/51899.htm#c294036  nautic wars image?!

-DE- (Level 11 General) @ 4/8/2010 11:23

I think I'll be submitting something, that palette is crazy awesome!

Ndsfreak (Level 5 Soldier) @ 4/7/2010 19:35

I  am going  to give this a try, even if mine turns out shitty. I haven't pixeled in a long time and I need some practice (I also like the idea and color scheme a lot)!

Reo (Level 11 Sensei) @ 4/6/2010 07:50

The deadline is sunday, there is a weekly challenge countdown on the frontpage .

RatHole (Level 1 Rookie) @ 4/6/2010 07:21

i am new and i don't know when is a dead-line

TropicalSnowcone (Level 5 Killer Klown) @ 4/6/2010 00:28

Ive a question if anyone can help me. I checked my challenge work for color count and I keep coming up with 11. How do I find the stray color and fix the problem?

Fixed: I found my issue. Had a couple 0,0,0 black in the mix.

xXHalfieXx (Level 4 Lieutenant) @ 4/5/2010 21:53

Everyone knows that water levels are the worst lol. First thing that came to mind when I read this challenge, Sonic. I've always been a fan of the Genesis water levels.

Robinhood (Level 9 Boss) @ 4/5/2010 15:48

Why don't you take time to improve your entry, along with making more of an effort on it.  I always submit near the end so I can get insiration from other entries.

Setzer (Level 8 Cannibal) @ 4/5/2010 13:10

at first I was like ew but then I was like

Khoryl (Level 1 Jukyu) @ 4/5/2010 11:39

It's not a speed contest you know :P

slabnsla (Level 5 Sniper) @ 4/5/2010 11:18

im done already

Cubeshaped (Level 1 Rookie) @ 4/5/2010 11:08

I'm going to make this by using The RobinHood style.  Just kidding.  That color pallete is very interesting.  I'm going to play around with this project this week.  I will probably finish this challenge this week.

Robinhood (Level 9 Boss) @ 4/5/2010 09:06

I'm gonna guess I can't make an underwater Wilbot mockup.

Urgh, restricted palette.  Sounds interesting though :D

1ucas (Level 5 Soldier) @ 4/5/2010 06:18

This sounds great! I'm definitely giving it a try.

further dota heroes icon/pixelartCurious Box icon/pixelartOmega Unit 94571 icon/pixelartFriendly Setting icon/pixelart