Pixel Art Challenge: Emancipate Your Harddrive

Create something using the restrictions from any challenge this year. The challenge thread will have a list of all challenges from 2009.

Only new or previously unfinished entries; nothing that's been submitted before. Also, make sure to mention which challenge your entry is for.

Bonus round: Post a comment here and tell us what your favourite challenge(s) from this year were! We'd love to hear your thoughts.

Posted by Blueberry_pie @ 12/28/2009 00:02  |    6

sharprm (Level 4 Deputy) @ 12/29/2009 00:19

fav challenge was the saying one.

jeremy (Level 11 Special Agent) @ 12/28/2009 23:47

Palettessssssssss

Stickman (Level 7 Sheriff) @ 12/28/2009 10:37

My favourites were the C64 Clown challenge and the Tooth Fairy challenge. I had a couple of sketches going for the Tooth Fairy challenge, but never got round to completing a piece.

Bubu (Level 4 Murderer) @ 12/28/2009 07:37

Oh this might be a good reason to finish my unfinished entry for the heart attack horror challenge then :)

My fave of the year, I'd say the magenta one, which regrettably I had no time to enter. Tempted to give it a go this time :)

skamocore (Level 11 CEO) @ 12/28/2009 05:57

If I were to choose a favourite challenge this year I would say Easter (Island). It had a nice palette (if I do say so myself x__x), the Moai are so mysterious which afforded a lot of creativity, and not only were there many entries but there were many amazing ones too. Second place I would probably say The Magenta Challenge - Wacky colour restrictions, but in the end there were some incredible and surprising entries.

I actually may try participating this week, who knows.

tomic (Level 11 Admiral) @ 12/28/2009 05:55

damn, just noticed that the only unfinished challenge piece in my pixel-directory is from 2008..

i might give the magenta-challenge a try (deffo my fav this year, followed by pixel-logos, clowns, mustache and the other palette challenges.. i generally like palette challenges - has some benefits if you're color-blind =)

*any donkey challenge would be nice for 2010 btw.. preferably in january or march =)

Pulse icon/pixelartOmega Legion - Martyr Infantry icon/pixelartKnight icon/pixelartTheseus icon/pixelart