Pixel Art Challenge: Best. Challenge. Ever.

In celebration of the 20th Anniversary of The Simpsons your challenge is to create your own wacky Simpsons character with their own distinguishing apperance and personality traits.

Make sure to tell us all about your new character in your submission description.

ONLY ORIGINAL CHARACTERS!!!

Canvas size - Max 100 (width) x 150 (height).
Colors - Max 20.
Animation - Optional.
Transparency - Optional.

Posted by skamocore @ 12/14/2009 00:22  |    6

x-death (Level 5 Killer Klown) @ 12/14/2009 19:49

to be honest i like the simpsons, but its a show you watch to have a laugh or to. character creation would have been better for a show like futurama.

Dex (Level 11 CEO) @ 12/14/2009 14:36

I miss Arachne; she made the best challenges.

Anyways, not really digging the idea here, but I'm sure it'll warrant some good entries!

Carnivac (Level 8 Shodan) @ 12/14/2009 08:00

Yup.  Is ok. Skamocore messaged me about it a couple hours ago and I get to choose one that'll be used in a few months or so.

Stickman (Level 7 Sheriff) @ 12/14/2009 08:00

@Wolverine - I think you can submit an idea even if you didn't win a challenge.

I must admit - I really can't stand the Simpsons! Should be interesting though...

x-death (Level 5 Killer Klown) @ 12/14/2009 06:56

that was the mutant gargoyle inpersination of your self portait right?

Carnivac (Level 8 Shodan) @ 12/14/2009 04:30

Darn.  If I wasn't so busy this week I'd want a go at this one.

By the way, did I miss my turn to come up with a challenge?  I won one of these a couple years ago and never got asked for an idea.

Pet 03a - Lion Baby icon/pixelartPistol upgrade icon/pixelartOldStuff icon/pixelartScissors Still icon/pixelart