Challenge Voting: Life After People

Posted by Blueberry_pie @ 10/5/2009 00:02  |    11

dpixel (Level 9 Vice President) @ 10/7/2009 14:14

"monthly challenge...?"  Do I here pixelween?

Yeah, it was a tough challenge.  First was coming up with the idea, then pixeling it, then making look neglected and even the canvas limit was a little daunting.  It was a lot for 1 week.  A friend gave me the idea for mine otherwise I would have been absent too.

onek (Level 6 Hitman) @ 10/7/2009 10:29

yeah ...maybe the challenge was to hard ... i was hoping for more entries too... maybe it would be nice to introduce something like a monthly challenge...?

Dex (Level 11 CEO) @ 10/6/2009 19:33

i was hoping i might bring back greats like arachne, ilkke, jamon, you, maybe even mirage! ):

sorry for the hard challenge guys.... i'll be out of here soon enough...

Club Beuker (Level 5 Detective) @ 10/6/2009 06:31

Which gives me a shot at a 1st, 2nd or 3rd position!

TioLuko (Level 5 Detective) @ 10/5/2009 08:39

Making these kind of art, is very hard, maybe it is the reason for having these few entries, but the idea was really good^^

Good luck to everyone^^

See ya

DawnBringer (Level 10 Maniac) @ 10/5/2009 08:27

Jupp, great topic but it's one begging for more time. At least I got a good tip for a TV-show to check out...

tomic (Level 11 Admiral) @ 10/5/2009 07:40

it's been a while that we've had such a low particiaption i think.. oh dear, maybe it was a bit too complex - pixeling a scene with a decayed statue of liberty isn't done in a few afternoons =/

Setzer (Level 8 Cannibal) @ 10/5/2009 06:41

Wow I expected a lot more entries, it was such a good challenge idea, too.

Hapiel (Level 11 Admiral) @ 10/5/2009 04:32

It is time to change some rules:

Allow resized pixels!!! :D

Opacus (Level 7 Ichikyu) @ 10/5/2009 02:53

Damn I wanted to enter this so bad, but no time no time! :(

skamocore (Level 11 CEO) @ 10/5/2009 00:41

I really wish Victor Rojo was able to edit his entry in time :<

Dread Engine - Sons of Peril icon/pixelartSelf Portait icon/pixelartBeast Hunter (Bloodborne) icon/pixelartcold little icon/pixelart