Jumpman

From Andrew McClure comes Jumpman, a maddeningly fun platformer that starts out simple but becomes increasingly mind-boggling the farther you progress.

Check it out!

Posted by HMC @ 2/27/2009 13:17  |    8

Shadow-gamer (Level 5 Captain) @ 3/1/2009 19:49

Woohoo, beat it. My cousin is stuck on hope... I found it easy... Note: I played hope after talking to him.

Some really hard and amazing levels.

balls01 (Level 5 Killer Klown) @ 3/1/2009 06:55

oh my got path 7 im on path 5 and freaked out. its seriously the most mind blowingly scary, its not that its omg scary just how a nice simple game turns into a reverse patter stuff flying everywhere utterly insanely fast platformer.

Dr D (Level 4 Shichikyu) @ 2/28/2009 16:29

Paintbrush was second-to-last path. After taking a break, I beat the frustratingly hard level, that always happens.

Anyways beat the game now, it's real cool. I know there are some levels that are just thrown in-between sometimes because they're fun. I like falling in an endless paradox.

Speaking of fun.. The mode you unlock at the end is triiiippppyyyyy....!

Blueberry_pie (Level 7 General Manager) @ 2/28/2009 14:45

The paintbrush levels are the last ones, if I recall. Good luck.
Played this some time ago. Wonderfully disorienting :)

Shawn (Level 8 Cannibal) @ 2/28/2009 12:29

haha this is badass.

Dr D (Level 4 Shichikyu) @ 2/28/2009 07:02

I got to the level called 'Hope' .. I don't think it's beatable. >=[ No exits in sight! It's in path 7.. If someone beats it let me know.

-EDIT- Haha, nevermind figured it out right after I posted this, and on the invisible levels, you can see the walls and platforms if you view the screen from a certain angle or change display options.

-EDIT AGAIN- Just when I thought I beat it, in comes another twist! I got to some crazy long paintbrush level, (white at start, blue at the other side, exits pink), it's really hard, mainly the avoiding pink bats. Well, I can't beat it, I'm done for now. And, the level editor is really good, anyone tried it yet? I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of 'pixel art' levels you guys can design. =P

Hapiel (Level 11 Admiral) @ 2/28/2009 06:07

urgh, very annoying.

gumol (Level 1 Depressed) @ 2/28/2009 04:36

very entertaining ;D got to give it a break for a while :]

Jesse the Sking icon/pixelartCandy girl icon/pixelartBird feed icon/pixelartFishbowl Knight icon/pixelart