Pixel Art Show

"Isometric" featuring 100 works from pixel joint member "klav" is on display at DayOne Skateshop and Artspace, in Bridgeport , CT (USA) from August 1 to Sept 3, 2008.  The works are based on  this Pixel Joint gallery submission.   The digital prints are mounted on 3/4" wood and polyeurethained.
The opening is august 1 (6-9) pm.

Installation photos
another
and another
flyer

Posted by klav @ 7/31/2008 20:03  |    7

Adarias (Level 11 Special Agent) @ 8/9/2008 07:25
yeah....bridgeport would.

:P

ben - that doesn't get expensive?  and time consuming?  What's that like, at least an hour each way, not to mention driving to the train station and taking the subway from grand central over to.........actually what even would you take?  the 6 to 23rd?  and then walk?  or do you just walk from 42nd?

that's dedication.  and for anyone reading this new york guys are allowed to discuss (and argue about) travel routs without sounding like stalkers because A - everyone has to "travel" in the city and B - the chances of running into someone in a city of 12,000,000 (including commuters) is so small that even if you know where they'll be there's hardly any.

now, if i told someone that I walk my cat past his office every morning and that i usually wear a black cardigan and converse, we're sounding stalkerly :P.

ben2theedge (Level 1 Jukyu) @ 8/1/2008 14:10
!!! I go to Bridgeport every day to take the train to NYC!
Definitely will check this out.

Ndsfreak (Level 5 Soldier) @ 8/1/2008 12:19
I really want to see this; too bad I live in CA.

leel (Level 5 Killer Klown) @ 8/1/2008 09:17
I'll try to go see it sometime ;)

Larwick (Level 8 Regional Boss) @ 8/1/2008 06:13
Looks great, hope it goes goodly.

zi-double (Level 9 Necrophiliac) @ 8/1/2008 05:29
hehehe look at fun now your idea is really finished :)

alkaline (Level 6 Yonkyu) @ 7/31/2008 23:15
I used to live in trumbull o__{__o

EME icon/pixelartWoman and Blue Damask icon/pixelart99FFFFin & Tonic icon/pixelartIt's a me, Victor Sena! icon/pixelart