Pro Motion 6 Released

Cosmigo has released version 6 of the best pixel program around. Owners of version 5 can upgrade for $39.95

New Features:
  • Simple and Alpha Transparency
  • Advanced masking
  • Unimited undo/redo
  • Layer System incuding onion skinning
  • Realtime Tile Map Creation Engine
  • Grids engine to use any type of grid including Isometric, Octagon, Box
  • Extended Color Palette Editor to Cut, Move, Insert or Modify Ranges of Colors
  • Dozens of Paint Modes including "Formula" to have self defined Manipulation
More information and download here:

and no I'm not being paid to support this product :P

Posted by Akira @ 6/25/2008 03:54  |    7

D.W. (Level 1 Depressed) @ 7/22/2008 00:20
I think I'll wait later on before I upgrade, this is a littler weird, I only have 5, and no 6 comes out with fixes? meh later as I said.

Darth Mandarb (Level 10 Operative) @ 6/29/2008 07:17
Seems odd that such a "great" program has such a sub-standard website ... that site is just terrible.
Were I not hearing all the praise the program gets from places like PJ I'd never buy the product based off the website (at least not that kind of money).  Granted I'm not likely to get the program as Photoshop CS3 does everything I need/want as far as pixel art is concerned but still, the website stinks.

Carnivac (Level 8 Shodan) @ 6/29/2008 03:42
Never noticed any bugs with the versions I've used.

And it's not just the upgrade price that bugs me but that it's free to people who've only just 'jumped on the bandwagon' so to speak.  Ok, so it would sting a bit if you'd just paid for V5 and V6 then came out and ya had to pay all over again but it still feels like a slap in the face of people who've been using it longer and recommending it to others who've then likely paid for it.    Weird thing is if it had come out maybe a few months back I'd have no trouble purchasing it but now I got a ton of saving to do for my upcoming course.  Oh well, maybe I can get it for Christmas or something.  There are several new features I have been wanting in the program...

Akira (Level 5 Sniper) @ 6/28/2008 21:57
hmm weird. wasn't me.

@Wolverine: I agree. It is pretty ridiculous making users purchase the upgrade but I guess he has to make money somehow. I bought the upgrade. I don't know if it's worth it or not yet. I haven't used any of the new features but I'm not getting as many annoying bugs.

iLKke (Level 9 Nidan) @ 6/28/2008 11:26
Why use Javascript for link?

@Cheshire: just copypaste the URL

Cheshire (Level 1 Intern) @ 6/28/2008 08:42
is something wrong with link?

Carnivac (Level 8 Shodan) @ 6/27/2008 15:06
Don't make sense.  It says it's free upgrade to users of V5 who registered since last December but they're charging a 'small' payment of $39.95 for longterm loyal users of the program like myself?  I'd been looking forward to an upgrade for ages now, but as I'm currently unemployed and trying to save up to pay for myself to go back to college I'm gonna have to pass.

Danda ai icon/pixelartSekiro icon/pixelartFriendly Setting icon/pixelartTheseus icon/pixelart