Dino Run

The developers over at PixelJam Games have created a nifty little pixel art oasis including the ultra-addictive Dino Run

Check it!

Posted by sedgemonkey @ 5/21/2008 11:41  |    16

pixeljamgames (Level 1 Jukyu) @ 11/22/2013 07:30

Wow, thanks for all of the love, guys.

We're kickstarting a sequel, if you're into it.  Please visit our page for a lot more pixel art and video!:

kemdrath (Level 1 Rookie) @ 6/17/2008 07:33
Pretty cool game.  You can get a hat with this code: totinos
Enjoy

bluejewel1 (Level 1 Rookie) @ 5/27/2008 03:33
 I support the dino run.

joseph_ch (Level 3 Enforcer) @ 5/25/2008 18:07

it's an awesome game, no doubt.

Mirre (Level 7 Sheriff) @ 5/25/2008 17:57
OMG! I loved Dino Run! <3

pixelblink (Level 9 Federal Agent) @ 5/25/2008 10:36
I've been playing this game for awhile now. There's alot to explore aside from just beating the apocalypse. The replay value is very high for me on this one. Check out the speedrun challenges under the options after you finish beating the regular challenge.

Noet (Level 3 Corporate Drone) @ 5/25/2008 09:35
Damn i want a hat : <

iSTVAN (Level 8 Cannibal) @ 5/23/2008 21:40
Well, I'm addicted.

I go by the name of 'istvanna' if anyone happens to see me!

SillyJonna (Level 2 Kukyu) @ 5/22/2008 19:40
I frickin' love this game.

Majoris (Level 1 Jukyu) @ 5/22/2008 17:35
WAOGH! That's terrible, I feel as dumb as "Sex" from "So You Think You Can Dance".

Thanks for the edumacation. (no srsly, ty)

Also I'd like to retract my statement of "Pretty Fun", because at that point I had only played level 1....New Statement:
This is freakin' awesom!!!!!!

Mykola (Level 2 Flatfoot) @ 5/22/2008 13:40

the expression second to none = second to nobody = undisputed #1 :P

Majoris (Level 1 Jukyu) @ 5/22/2008 13:27
This is pretty fun.

And Mykola, doesn't the term "second to none" mean, "the closest you can get to nothing", which totally contradicts your previous statement of "This game is so damn well polished"....or were you being sarcastic?

Mykola (Level 2 Flatfoot) @ 5/22/2008 02:52

Seriously.. Dino Run is one of the best games I've EVER played, including all commerecial games for all platforms. The game is so damn well polished it's crazy.. the attention to detail is second to none.

Adam (Level 9 Major General) @ 5/22/2008 02:12
This is how I imagined Ensellitis' Run Like a Bitch game. Awsome.

Vertigo-Zero (Level 9 Necrophiliac) @ 5/21/2008 15:00
Haha this game is soooo cool! The online multiplayer kicks ass. Too bad you need to donate to get ANY of the 40 hats :S

KilledBySuicide (Level 3 Stalker) @ 5/21/2008 12:14
Awesome game, really love it! I felt the rush when I was almost doomed, run little dino run!!! It was too bad the jump button didn't work when I needed it most

Little Birb icon/pixelartZ. Dragon icon/pixelart||||_|| icon/pixelartMimic icon/pixelart