Some Awesome Pixel Ads from the Great White North

Looks like these guys have just put up their ads they did for Bell Canada a while back.
Great Stuff!

Check it out:

Posted by televisionlover @ 5/8/2008 13:03  |    13

Majoris (Level 1 Jukyu) @ 5/10/2008 15:05
Wow, okay O_O It's good that you had some sleep then XD

I know what you mean about crazy stressing over an assignment T_T

skamocore (Level 11 CEO) @ 5/10/2008 00:46
Agreed :D

when I wrote that first post I was really crazy-stressing out about an assignment and I hadn't had any sleep :3

muahaha enjoy your crazzzzzzzzzy Skamocore.

JerryPie (Level 11 Godfather) @ 5/9/2008 17:52
Wow that is so freakin cool.

Majoris (Level 1 Jukyu) @ 5/9/2008 15:11
Yay, Canadian! We aren't all white here btw O_o
and skamacore, you needa calm down =_=

xXHalfieXx (Level 4 Lieutenant) @ 5/9/2008 10:36
That's news to me...

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 5/9/2008 08:22
These obviously are the same ads, but the YouTube channel is new to me and a nice way to view them.

Metaru (Level 8 Brigadier General) @ 5/9/2008 07:24
indeed.

diefox (Level 1 Rookie) @ 5/9/2008 07:21
damn, you guys are bitchy...

zAk (Level 3 Stalker) @ 5/9/2008 07:10
Yes but the thing is that if you're new or from a certain point in time on PJ then you can look into cool stuff in the news archives to the right. Obviously televisionlover is a new user and he could've not known... So IMO a tagging system for news would be useful so that you could just search out of the huge amount of news, if the a news item hasn't been used already. :)

Metaru (Level 8 Brigadier General) @ 5/9/2008 02:26
Just remember that this is not CNN or BBC. this is PJ. thats basically what you need to know.

skamocore (Level 11 CEO) @ 5/9/2008 02:15
Sedgemonkey posted it a couple of months back

And I submitted news about Kings of Power 4 Billion % :P

What counts as acceptable PJ news? retro games?, art news?, monkeys?

Metaru (Level 8 Brigadier General) @ 5/9/2008 02:07
how about posting some new news skamocore? :D
because remember, not everyone has seen those things. and with 'not everyone I mean me, for example.

skamocore (Level 11 CEO) @ 5/9/2008 00:12
lol I love how most of the news submitted here is just old stuff that's been around for years that someone's obviously just discovered and decided to submit it. D:

Oh BTW guys! I heard of this ttly awesome brand new style of art that's similar to pixel art! It's called cross-stitching! It's just like PixelArt with threads instead of, like, pixels!!  wooooaaaahh! Far Out!

Giraffe icon/pixelartCrab icon/pixelartVenom Mikey icon/pixelartTerraria Resprites icon/pixelart