Challenge Awards: Album Cover Art

cassiechihuahua (Level 1 Gangster) @ 6/23/2008 17:34
i totally missed this chalenge. I would of done something with Michael Jackson. Neat challenge choice.

skeddles (Level 11 Psychopath) @ 3/24/2008 13:41
And that was my best pixel yet

Acherhar (Level 5 Lieutenant) @ 3/24/2008 11:21
He was kidding, they really are random :p

Saboteur (Level 4 Shichikyu) @ 3/24/2008 11:14
Wtf jal? They're seriously in order? So you're telling me that the nirvana cover actually got fifth on its own power? And the Weezer one got fourth-last?

I refuse to believe it.

PixelSpy (Level 5 Captain) @ 3/24/2008 08:14
I would have liked to place in the top 3 myself but whatever, it is what it is and people will vote for what they want. No big deal. Just doing the challenge is fun enough IMO and if anything, you end up with another piece for your gallery. ;)

0xDB (Level 5 Detective) @ 3/24/2008 07:52
Yeah, what's with all the whining? Take it like a pixel!

[pixel nazi mode]
By no means do I want to suggest that anything like this happened here, but I always asked myself how the votes were protected against cheating (e.g. by creating a truckload of accounts and voting/rating ones own pieces).
Should only members with a certain level be allowed to vote, to prevent fake-account manipulations?
[/pixel nazi mode]

jalonso (Level 11 Godfather) @ 3/24/2008 07:47
You guys are meanies :(

HMC (Level 7 General Manager) @ 3/24/2008 07:02
I'm kinda disappointed in the 2nd and 3rd place results, as they both had serious problems. I am pleased to see Tomic in 1st, though. Well done. Also, kudos to everyone who was robbed this week.

PixelSpy (Level 5 Captain) @ 3/24/2008 05:20
Congrats to the winners!

ZoSo (Level 3 Chief) @ 3/24/2008 04:53
Yeah its sad... since he's piece was pretty good >_>.. Like a hundred times better than the second and third.. >_>

jalonso (Level 11 Godfather) @ 3/24/2008 04:35
The order is correct cuz it was voting that counted.

PROOF = skeddles is the last one XD

Saboteur (Level 4 Shichikyu) @ 3/24/2008 03:30
No, the green ribbons are in random order.

berkadam (Level 2 Flatfoot) @ 3/24/2008 03:29
green medals are listed according to the ratings too?

ZoSo (Level 3 Chief) @ 3/24/2008 03:20
I totally dont agree with the 2nd and 3rd getting their spot.. Even the piece which got at the bottom is better than both.

Saboteur (Level 4 Shichikyu) @ 3/24/2008 03:03
Not to toot my own horn or anything, but when I had checked it was among the highest rated for the weekly top, so I figured I'd at least place.

Though I can't say that the winning entries don't deserve their place. They all certainly have their appeal :O

tomic (Level 11 Admiral) @ 3/24/2008 02:15
maybe except for the 1st place piece (which was well deserved of course, hehe) i expected some other pieces in the top 3, most notably the apocalyptica cover..

Saboteur (Level 4 Shichikyu) @ 3/24/2008 01:42
I still fail at voting. None of my choices made it in to the top three (Though Broli's entry would have been my fourth vote, if I got one)

HexScene icon/pixelartp30 icon/pixelartGhibli Tea Set icon/pixelartOldStuff icon/pixelart