Challenge Awards: WIP Stages

Saboteur (Level 4 Shichikyu) @ 2/26/2008 13:08
Maaan, I so lose at voting.

Didn't vote for 7even's, cause though it is immaculately pixelled, I can't for the life of me figure out what it is besides the simple symbols (Those are wings, that's its head). And yes, I know it's based on a fat dragon.

Didn't vote for snake's... cause it isn't superfantabulistic or terribly original. I actually didn't realise it was the work of snake 'till I saw his name.

Totally voted for the turtles. As much as rocks and leaves aren't original, turtles carrying them around is. Plus I like the colours.

All in all, an interesting competition, though I'm struggling to find out why the two tops were the two tops. (Please don't shoot me, I mean no offence)

TheManuz (Level 5 Killer Klown) @ 2/26/2008 03:12
@Opacus: ok, i admit it! LOL!

We will meet again!

Opacus (Level 7 Ichikyu) @ 2/26/2008 02:43
It's a dragon from Chrono Cross.
Reading the artist's comment might have helped.

skeddles (Level 11 Psychopath) @ 2/25/2008 14:20
Mine fit the shape perfectly
(lol at rock / water)

ps 7even, I hate you, yours rocked(though i'm still not quite sure what it is)

Opacus (Level 7 Ichikyu) @ 2/25/2008 12:53
Haha I don't mind. But come on. The turtles were briliant. ADMIT IT

TheManuz (Level 5 Killer Klown) @ 2/25/2008 06:25
I must admit that i think that Opacus did a nice work, but he found a clever way to dodge the real theme of the contest... i mean: rocks and leaves can have any shape, so where is the imagination?
Sorry Opacus, no offense intended.

jalonso (Level 11 Godfather) @ 2/25/2008 04:42
Random :)

TheManuz (Level 5 Killer Klown) @ 2/25/2008 03:55
ehm... i want to know a thing... except the top three, are the pieces in "rating" order? Or are they in a random order?

Beat the Heat icon/pixelartrun icon/pixelartSteve's Looked Better icon/pixelartCastle by the river icon/pixelart