Move Your Feet

Some cool pixel music vids to the song "Move your feet"
Anthough they've been around for a while, some people might want to see them again or see them for the first time.

Enjoy.

Posted by cerealkiller54 @ 2/21/2008 21:12  |    14

castiboy (Level 5 Assistant Manager) @ 2/23/2008 14:16
that is definitely awesome :0 i'm downloading it.

thanks for sharing :]

PS: i hope the ipod version is adapted to the resolution, as i already have the official video (in original pixel resolution) and it gets blurred when resized ]:

edit: well, it was made to fit the resolution, so not much blurring... but the aspect ratio is wrong DX

JerryPie (Level 11 Godfather) @ 2/23/2008 07:50
I love this, thanks for posting stuff like this PJ.

xXHalfieXx (Level 4 Lieutenant) @ 2/22/2008 19:49
I think when the knife "falls" on the onion is the best part, it's so funny.

Metaru (Level 8 Brigadier General) @ 2/22/2008 18:36
[trivia]this video was completly made using Deluxe Paint.[/trivia]

l3m0n5 (Level 4 Deputy) @ 2/22/2008 15:52
very entertaining :D nice dig up

Terley (Level 2 Hired Gun) @ 2/22/2008 15:51

Rtil did this with the release of the new pixel tools plugin for flash.

interesting stuff.

AdamPlays (Level 6 SWAT) @ 2/22/2008 14:03
Your style is more like the DJ Shadow video than this one.  Very similar in fact...  *points finger of ignorance at Mykola*

Mykola (Level 2 Flatfoot) @ 2/22/2008 13:28
one of my fave music videos ever, EVEN after some ignorant asses accused me of 'ripping it off' on the internets.

jalonso (Level 11 Godfather) @ 2/22/2008 10:53
thanks for the share :)

*ps: that 7even link has a link to some nice pixel fonts just below the video. I thought I knew of all pixel foundries o.O

AdamPlays (Level 6 SWAT) @ 2/22/2008 08:51
OMG I just saw this at a video bar a couple nights ago!  How coincidental that you're showing it now.  I love the squirrel!

7even (Level 9 Nidan) @ 2/22/2008 08:23
High quality video.

Skull (Level 11 CEO) @ 2/22/2008 04:36
I hear that DJ Shadow's This Time video is also pixel art....        /whistles

phonz (Level 1 Depressed) @ 2/22/2008 01:10
hee hee
I remember when I first saw that Junior Senior video =P
I really like that flash remake of it too!! I've never seen that one before!

Anyways,
brings back great memories.

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 2/22/2008 01:07
Videos get buried so quick. It's nice to have another look.

Avatar V2 icon/pixelartBlue Vanilla Ice Cream icon/pixelartRainbow Mika icon/pixelartA Ruined Village icon/pixelart