Challenge Awards: Biggots of Bavaria

jalonso (Level 11 Godfather) @ 9/24/2007 14:22
Idea is so important too. I was a konix voter ; )

*Always half of my vote goes for that.

konix (Level 1 Rookie) @ 9/24/2007 14:15
I appreciate the comments and everyone's votes, but I don't really care too much about winning first place. I think the fact that I even made it into the top 3 for my first attempt at a weekly challenge is impressive enough for me and I'm satisfied.

Besides, I could've done a lot more with my piece anyway. The background in particular is just a little too simple in how it was done.

AdamPlays (Level 6 SWAT) @ 9/24/2007 14:06

I agree with you Skeddles.  konix's was by far superior and BOB just got the votes because he's a cheating whore.  (There, I said it

And I didn't vote for Jamon's - even though the pixel IS AMAZING - but because the acronym is far from creative and doesn't reflect the ingenuity of the pixel itself as a challenge submission.

AdamPlays (Level 6 SWAT) @ 9/24/2007 14:02
And make it borderline oekaki with the preview saying there is adult content.  =D

jalonso (Level 11 Godfather) @ 9/24/2007 13:54
The order for green ribbons is never in order. All green ribbons are an equal 4th place.

@dogmeat, Adam is correct. When you submit several pixels at once they all usually get less comments than otherwise. Don't know why this happens but it does. On a general sense no coments are not a bad thing. Ususally indicates more of its average/ok/pretty good categories. The awesome and real terrible and of course the 'iffy' ones get lots of attention.

When you really require attention make a Mario riding a dragon over a FF landscape thats animated XD

skeddles (Level 11 Psychopath) @ 9/24/2007 12:32
I honestly think konix should have been first.  The others may be slightly better pixels, but this one was the most original and funny. I think people should consider this next time they vote, because the same people keep winning.

AdamPlays (Level 6 SWAT) @ 9/24/2007 11:48
You have 9 comments on ur submission;  but you just submitted a ton of stuff after that within the past week so people probably didn't have the time to comment on all of them equally.

Opacus (Level 7 Ichikyu) @ 9/24/2007 10:54
Haha.
I didn't mean it's not awesome, though ;0

AdamPlays (Level 6 SWAT) @ 9/24/2007 10:46
I don't think the honorable mentions are in any type of order.

Skull (Level 11 CEO) @ 9/24/2007 05:34
.. FIX! :D

The B.O.B. (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 9/24/2007 05:01

Pshh, whatever! I voted for the other guys!!

Opacus (Level 7 Ichikyu) @ 9/24/2007 03:42
Awwww, B.O.B winning a challenge about himself, that's pretty lame :P

Stickman (Level 6 SWAT) @ 9/24/2007 03:34
Congrats to the winners! :)

Carnivac (Level 8 Shodan) @ 9/24/2007 01:48
That Behemoth pic is beautiful.  Congrats.

lol - neeko icon/pixelartClown night icon/pixelartFrozen Wasteland icon/pixelartWarrior Mouse icon/pixelart