Pixel Art Challenge: Oh Noes a Nightmare

From challenge winner MichaS comes this week's challenge. Simply pixel your worst nightmare.

Rules:
  • Animations and transparency allowed, but not required.
  • Canvas max size: 240x240
  • Colour Restriction: 10 colors max

Posted by sedgemonkey @ 8/27/2007 00:11  |    15

Carnivac (Level 8 Shodan) @ 8/30/2007 09:50
I started sketching some ideas for this one but I won't have time to do anything.  I think the thing I was thinking of pixelling is a bit too personal anyways.

skeddles (Level 11 Psychopath) @ 8/29/2007 13:49
oh wait, max size, does that mean it can be as small as we want(within reason of course)?

iLKke (Level 9 Nidan) @ 8/29/2007 02:34
All people dream every night, and dreams tend to have a deep emotional impact on the dreamer, so I'm rather surprised at this 'I had a nightmare once ten years ago' shtick.
If you never remember your dreams, you should work on it.

Acid (Level 1 Rookie) @ 8/28/2007 15:35
My only nightmare was of my family being impaled by huge spikes one by one and I was forced to watch them die. I don't want to pixel that. :(

Carnivac (Level 8 Shodan) @ 8/28/2007 01:12
Just had a nightmare last night, took me to my folks home where I used to live...bugs, everywhere... and leeches... beetles, roaches and leeches... felt pretty real until I was figuring out why the phone wasn't working.  not my worst nightmare as I'm actually ok with bugs.  Think it was more to do the fact bugs just no damn respect for personal space...

skeddles (Level 11 Psychopath) @ 8/27/2007 19:04
Haha, just make a 240x240 black box.

I had a nightmare... might be hard to do though... especially with the big canvas.

Metaru (Level 8 Brigadier General) @ 8/27/2007 17:13
Robocop? lol... mines has a name: Ann

Jaeden (Level 4 Team Leader) @ 8/27/2007 15:26

Man to hell with pixeling one of my nightmares. They involve like my daughter getting hurt and that would be down right morbid to think of.

Otherwise its like being trapped in darkness. (thats no fun) or Robo cop, and fudge that!

Collected (Level 2 Flatfoot) @ 8/27/2007 09:43
I don't dream anymore, and I don't remember nightmares from the past.. :S oo.. I remember one.. nvm! That's going to be hard! :S

inkspot (Level 4 Button Man) @ 8/27/2007 07:00
I remember a nightmare from my childhood, but you would laugh at it if I'd decide to pixel it... So.. yeah, its probably going to be a clichee.

Mille (Level 7 Mass Murderer) @ 8/27/2007 05:44
Mine are so messy... XD Try to make a real old nightmare, that I had a few years. That was scary asleep, but I really laughed when I woke up...

pmprog (Level 4 Murderer) @ 8/27/2007 04:35
I've only ever had one nightmare, and that was when I was about 8 years old, but I still remember it to this day, so I'll try and give it a shot. I need to get back into these challenges

iLKke (Level 9 Nidan) @ 8/27/2007 03:37
I wonder how many people are going to be honest with their nightmares and how many will simply try to make a clichee'd nightmare scene.

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 8/27/2007 00:24
Oopsie, my mistake.

soda (Level 10 President) @ 8/27/2007 00:13
Spelled MichaS wrong.  Sound like a cool challenge, 10 colors, wow, I like that.

Angel Pixel Charm icon/pixelartOmega Unit 94571 icon/pixelartDread Engine - Sons of Peril icon/pixelartTeam Seven icon/pixelart