Challenge Awards: Food Stamps

Metaru (Level 8 Brigadier General) @ 5/29/2007 09:46
i got the third place, in inverse order :P

AdamPlays (Level 6 SWAT) @ 5/28/2007 11:22
I think Illke has been depositing .02% of every vote ever made into his personal voting account so that he could win this challenge.

jamon (Level 10 Operative) @ 5/28/2007 03:52
@ drZool  when i look on art i dont search is there Kanada or Uganda behind... try that way...  you will feel better... ;)

Ensellitis (Level 11 Sensei) @ 5/28/2007 03:21
ha ha ha!  how stupid are you?  you think that even if he DID do that, it would make a difference?  1) his art is great, 2) one or 2 padded votes dont mean shit when you have hundreds voting.

go back to your closet, loser

snitch (Level 1 Rookie) @ 5/28/2007 03:11
Congratulations to Pain for voting for himself AGAIN using his double accounts:
styler, kiko, mikkaello, bird, mirsad, and probably a couple more (cubura, natata).
Thanks for spoiling it for everyone else!

Gas 13 (Level 9 Boss) @ 5/28/2007 02:40
Congratz ilkke, pain and trem! I would like to note that if you have no idea how to describe stamp coords just send me a stamp saying something like "i have no idea what to do with coords and all that stuff" so I can add it for you.

Sadly I got only 17 out of 37 submissions.

kakikukeko (Level 5 Detective) @ 5/28/2007 01:44

Congrats Ilkke.. finally  ... really beautiful entry..

Now, I can't wait to see your challenge...

drZool (Level 6 Serial Killer) @ 5/28/2007 01:05
I'm for one is glad that we got a non Serbian on the throne :) I don't have anything against the Serbs, just that they are so f¤$@ing good. Go Canada! or whatever ;)

Ensellitis (Level 11 Sensei) @ 5/28/2007 00:22
good job all

raynoa (Level 5 Soldier) @ 5/28/2007 00:18
congrats to  the winners!

NuffinInMyMuffin (Level 1 Rookie) @ 5/28/2007 00:10
Ilkke winning...well that sure is a surprise.

Shiro icon/pixelartTransference icon/pixelartRachel icon/pixelartOverwatch Giarls icon/pixelart