Challenge Voting: CMYNRGB Challenge (UPDATED!)

Yar (Level 1 Intern) @ 4/26/2007 10:09
Great idea with the hover, Sedgemonkey. Thanks for providing a link back, too. Also, I like the randomness of the picture order (but I think you may have had had before).

kakikukeko (Level 5 Detective) @ 4/26/2007 06:17
wow so quick!
yeah  the mouse over is a good idea too!

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 4/26/2007 00:51
OK, I updated the voting page so when you hover over a piece it shows the full pic and if you REALLY want to know more about a piece (like who the artist is or the title/comments) you can click on the piece to see more info.

Stitchy (Level 6 SWAT) @ 4/25/2007 10:46
I was actually thinking that same thing, kakikukeko, when I looked at the voting page (I make it my policy not to vote when I enter a contest, though. :P) Especially with a contest that already has a size restriction, I think it could easily be implemented to show the full pixel art instead of the preview image.

kakikukeko (Level 5 Detective) @ 4/24/2007 21:48
I wonder If it wouldn't be more fair to display on the voting page all the real entries directly and not  the icons only... Because I fear some people don't have the patience or the time to click on this many entries... and as the page displays the picture in a random order each times, (that's good imo)  it forces you to vote in one sitting...

So of course challengers could provide the same picture in the icon except when the challenge ask for a size bigger than 100x100 ...

How do you think?

Anlina S. (Level 6 Manager) @ 4/24/2007 16:05
Having to choose only three was painful. There are some really amazing pieces in this challenge.

alkaline (Level 6 Yonkyu) @ 4/24/2007 13:56
hardest vote i had to make yet.

Setzer (Level 8 Cannibal) @ 4/24/2007 08:15
I tells ya these polls just keep getting harder and harder... I tells ya.

grave (Level 8 Marshal) @ 4/23/2007 20:43

Too many good pices. But at the end i had to settle for three :p

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 4/23/2007 17:43

@Yar: The poll needs to be integrated into the main site... I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Ooh, I just noticed that the votes are widely split for this week... only one piece looks on track to lock up a spot.

iSTVAN (Level 8 Cannibal) @ 4/23/2007 16:07
That was a really tough vote. There were atleast five that I wanted to win. Great work!

Yar (Level 1 Intern) @ 4/23/2007 11:01
Lots and lots of amazing pixels!

Sedgemonkey, can I make a request? AKAIK, there's no link on the voting page to get back to the Pixeljoint main page. Can one be added?

Metaru (Level 8 Brigadier General) @ 4/23/2007 09:40
Indeed... can't decide yet... i'll vote in the last day... >,<

MashPotato (Level 7 Underboss) @ 4/23/2007 09:17
Toughest one yet to vote for, but for all the right reasons!

Larwick (Level 8 Regional Boss) @ 4/23/2007 06:08
This is gunna be so friggin hard.

jalonso (Level 11 Godfather) @ 4/23/2007 04:15
The voteing page looks beautiful

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 4/23/2007 02:32
This probably goes without saying, but this was the hardest freaking vote I've had to do... I actually had to narrow down to 7 "faves". :P

Mil (Level 3 Private Eye) @ 4/23/2007 01:21
It was hard to choose only 3 -_-
Great work everyone, it was a fantastic challenge with so many beautiful entries!

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 4/23/2007 00:12
Huzzah! We hit 50 in one week! Congrats to all you stinky pixel-ists for your historic contributions!

Portraits N2 icon/pixelartOmega Legion - Martyr Infantry icon/pixelartInscrutible Glyph/Scrutible Glyph icon/pixelartFraktur font "ARYAN" icon/pixelart