Challenge Awards: Close Encounters

The Close Encounters pixel art challenge is complete and we have three new champions. This week's challenge awards go to the following pieces:

U.F.O. & Lifebringer Team by [thUg]
Bhal'a'rian pioneers of space travel... by Adam
Bubbleclop on Bajubaju Land... by kakikukeko

Thanks so much to all who took the time to vote and participate in the challenge! Check out the Close Encounters forum thread for more information.

Posted by pixelblink @ 4/2/2007 00:03  |    11

Jellysauce (Level 1 Rookie) @ 4/2/2007 19:24
i like number 2 better than number 1. but ah well.

no offense to the winner though, i just personally like 2nd place

Adam (Level 9 Major General) @ 4/2/2007 11:29
Well... that was unexpected. Must be a kind of late April Fools thing. Anyway, thanks to the ones who voted on me and for the other participants. Was a great challenge with great entries.

The B.O.B. (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 4/2/2007 10:00

I was surprised df0 didn't win the gold! I thought he would have made the top 3 at least. Total mind job! Oh well. Just goes to show, that everyone has a chance to  win, and that there isn't a bias towards frequent users...most of the time, heh

tomic (Level 11 Admiral) @ 4/2/2007 09:45

also: What? No ilkke in the finals?

.. i guess well have at least one exocet-piece (or kinda) in the april-fools-top3.. often copied, rarely reached =P

jalonso (Level 11 Godfather) @ 4/2/2007 06:58
9_6 you came in 4th place ;)

9_6 (Level 1 Intern) @ 4/2/2007 05:49
So... um any chance to see where I am? Which place did I get? The only Information I can pull out of this is that I'm not in the top 3 -which I didn't expect anyways- but it would be more satisfying to see how well -or bad- I have actually done.

iLKke (Level 9 Nidan) @ 4/2/2007 05:24
What? No exocet in finals? :P
Anyway, it was a great compo!

jalonso (Level 11 Godfather) @ 4/2/2007 05:07
Great stuff from everyone. Who is this Adam...damm him >:(

pixelblink (Level 9 Federal Agent) @ 4/2/2007 00:18
I'm amazed how many submissions we got for this. It just keeps getting better and better. Congrats to the winners!!

OMGFossil (Level 6 Yonkyu) @ 4/2/2007 00:06
oh well congrats to those who won o:

OMGFossil (Level 6 Yonkyu) @ 4/2/2007 00:05
I THOUGHT I WOULD WIN D:

Fruitsicle icon/pixelartBig Bertha icon/pixelartIcecream icon/pixelartAvatar V2 icon/pixelart