Challenge Voting: Love Machine

It's time to head on over to the forum and vote for the latest pixel art challenge: Love Machine.

Sorry for the buggy launch.  Voting is now active for reals!

Posted by sedgemonkey @ 2/19/2007 00:17  |    13

cure (Level 11 Godfather) @ 2/19/2007 22:18
I already updated mine, first to fix two misplaced bits of pixels that had been moved when i was in a hurry, then for routine clean up.

Ensellitis (Level 11 Sensei) @ 2/19/2007 21:12
i personally dont plan on going back to mine, the submission one anyways..  im with ivan to the point of it is like a "historical" kinda thing

jalonso (Level 11 Godfather) @ 2/19/2007 20:03
Updating on the challenges is a grey area. I updated mine and those who viewed the earlier version may have missed the update thus losing me votes. Not that I have a chance against some of the other awesome entries. Maybe next challenges I won't submit till the very end...rambling...

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 2/19/2007 19:39
I plan on updating mine someday and I don't intend to re-submit, but my changes won't fundamentally change the piece (mostly just clean-up).  Unless the edits you are doing are major enough to warrant a new piece I think it's OK to update. Of course, it's always nice if you note your edits in the description of your piece.

Animmaniac (Level 4 Murderer) @ 2/19/2007 15:05
I don't expect to win either, but I want to improve the piece for my personal gallery. I really don't like the idea of having two similar pieces, in which one is just an unfinished version of the other.

iSTVAN (Level 8 Cannibal) @ 2/19/2007 14:43
Yeah, I'd say it's against the rules Perciv@l. You might be able to update after the voting finishes, but even then it would be misleading when people go back and review the winners in coming years. If it is a major edit then I don't see why you wouldn't be able to submit a totally new piece of pixel art.

I don't expect to win this. I like my entry, but I also like a lot of other entries better. I'm looking forward to the results and starting the next challenge!

Animmaniac (Level 4 Murderer) @ 2/19/2007 10:44
It is against rules to update my entry after the deadline? Because I want to add more details into my animation.

Skull (Level 11 CEO) @ 2/19/2007 08:49
Super snazzy..

skeddles (Level 11 Psychopath) @ 2/19/2007 07:10
when do we see the results?

jalonso (Level 11 Godfather) @ 2/19/2007 05:14
jeez, choosing two is harder than the challenge itself

Opacus (Level 7 Ichikyu) @ 2/19/2007 01:50
Thanks for the tip :E

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 2/19/2007 01:42
Make sure you guys vote for 2 pieces! If you only vote for one you won't be able to go back in and use your second vote.

Opacus (Level 7 Ichikyu) @ 2/19/2007 01:38
Krysis gets my vote

A Ruined Village icon/pixelartThree-eyed angel icon/pixelartSon of Peril icon/pixelartgurlfren icon/pixelart