Pixel Art Challenge: Love Machine

As a civilization we've made great strides, but we still don't have a machine that can give us love. The challenge this week is to create a machine that is made for love.

Rules:
  • Animations allowed but not required
  • 32 colors MAX!  Transparency is OK
  • Keep it PG-13 rated (love != graphic sex)
And to get you in the mood, a little music for the soul.

Posted by sedgemonkey @ 2/12/2007 00:03  |    11

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 2/12/2007 09:19

@Ens:  Can't wait to see it!

@On1st:   Check out the WIP thread for some inspiration.

@dragonrc:  You have all week long. No need to rush.

Oof, this midnight start time is brutal.  I was up until 3 AM last night working on my piece. I think next week I'll start work on Monday night. :P

On1sT (Level 1 Thug) @ 2/12/2007 09:14
I have no ideas =(

Ensellitis (Level 11 Sensei) @ 2/12/2007 06:59
you have a week... take your time on it

im working on mine now as well, and it is by far the most complex animation i have ever done

dragonrc (Level 4 Deputy) @ 2/12/2007 06:05

Finished my entry (still open for critique and changes of course)

It's not that good but it was fun to make

iSTVAN (Level 8 Cannibal) @ 2/12/2007 02:00

I'm working on my entry right now!

Rodder (Level 1 Thug) @ 2/12/2007 01:32
I might try too. I have a great idea brewing, I just need time to make it :(

rabidbaboy (Level 4 Shichikyu) @ 2/12/2007 01:25

What else can it be, but Love related?

I might join this.

Mykola (Level 2 Flatfoot) @ 2/12/2007 01:01

Okay I swear I had the image of a soul singer with an afro in my head, as soon as I read the title. That means, before checking out The Miracles' video.

I just state it officially to deny any possible claims of my inoriginality :D, since a soluful dude with an afro is exactly what I'm making for this challenge.

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 2/12/2007 00:19
I'm definitely up for this weekly format for constant motivation. I'm the type of slug that needs a fixed deadline to get my ass moving.

cure (Level 11 Godfather) @ 2/12/2007 00:10
Maybe I'll get off my ass, push aside a dozen half-finished WIPs, and pixel.  Anxious to see others' entries regardless, I expect some originality.

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 2/12/2007 00:05
Huzzah!  The PJ weekly challenge is officially on.

Nude Walking icon/pixelartAvatar V2 icon/pixelartAnonny runs icon/pixelartTetsuo and Kaneda icon/pixelart