Anna Nicole Smith is Dead

I don't (or didn't) really like her at all...  I found her very annoying, so I better let the article speak, or I may something rude about the bitc...  Er, on with the news...

"Anna Nicole Smith, the pneumatic blonde whose life played out as an extraordinary tabloid tale -- Playboy centerfold, jeans model, bride of an octogenarian oil tycoon, reality-show subject, tragic mother -- died Thursday after collapsing at a hotel. She was 39.

She was stricken while staying at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino and was rushed to a hospital. Edwina Johnson, chief investigator for the Broward County Medical Examiner's Office, said the cause of death was under investigation and an autopsy would be done on Friday."

Posted by Ensellitis @ 2/8/2007 16:19  |    18 | Source

p-rincess (Level 1 Rookie) @ 2/12/2007 16:24
heller my name is carmen

Aleiav (Level 2 Quiet One) @ 2/10/2007 14:00
I'm not going to pretend I like someone just because they died. And pretending you do isn't maturity, it's euphamistic. And I think most people laugh at one death in their life. People usually laugh/don't really care unless it happens to them. Most people just won't admit that, IMO. I didn't like her. I can't say she's a bitch because I didn't KNOW her. But her media persona was entirely unflattering to her. All in all.. I don't really care that much.

leel (Level 5 Killer Klown) @ 2/9/2007 15:20

just cause she died doesn't mean she was less of a bitch and golddigger.  I wouldn't laugh though, the baby is up for some happy times now    I wonder what it's gonna be like for her to grow up and see her mom in old tabloids and such, that'll be pretty depressing/embarassing.  hm, we'll see.

I think it's sad, but either way  it IS way overblown.  Her life was a mockery, and now her death will be too.  that's pretty sad, imo.

Imagician (Level 5 Rokkyu) @ 2/9/2007 13:28
Maybe I don't make friends with saying that (except E. on Toast maybe), but I really don't think it's right to ridicule a death or even laugh about it. I mean, this has nothing to do with her death being polarizing (some ridiculing it, some others criticizing the "ridiculers"), it's just a general point. I don't quite understand how one can get carried to call someone who just died a bitch. Grow up, people...

Ectoplasm On Toast (Level 1 Depressed) @ 2/9/2007 07:59
I didn't particularly care for Anna Nicole Smith and her gold digging, but I place a high value on any life. May she rest in peace.

khorin (Level 1 Private) @ 2/9/2007 07:48
It's best that you don't ever know, Larwick. :-)

Doppleganger (Level 6 Yonkyu) @ 2/9/2007 07:26
For the next three months.

cure (Level 11 Godfather) @ 2/9/2007 06:17
I assume all flags are at half-staff today, right?

Larwick (Level 8 Regional Boss) @ 2/9/2007 05:47
Oh man, i have no idea who this person is. But it's sad anyway, i feel more for her child though, after what you guys just said, lol.

Ensellitis (Level 11 Sensei) @ 2/9/2007 04:46
she will be missed, cause its hard to hit someone wit rocks when they are under 6ft of dirt.  HOOZAH!

OMGFossil (Level 6 Yonkyu) @ 2/9/2007 00:10
lol

Skull (Level 11 CEO) @ 2/8/2007 23:16
I feel like.. I should be shocked.. but.. I also feel I should express 'lol'.

Torpedoes (Level 2 Peon) @ 2/8/2007 18:39
This is so ridiculous. People where I work are talking about it like it's some huge tragedy, like she was some major political figure that was assassinated.

When Sharon was on his death bed, nobody was talking about that shit around the office.. how sad is it that some crazy ho gets twenty times the attention that actual important news events get?

BruceJuice (Level 4 Mercenary) @ 2/8/2007 17:56
Um...did this really deserve to be pasted on the news thingy?
um...yeah...sure is sad. I still can't stand how all of that old guy's kids got hosed...

Ensellitis (Level 11 Sensei) @ 2/8/2007 16:51
praise the lord i have over 20 hours of CSI, modern marvels, dirty jobs, mythbusters, my name is earl, and jag saved on my dvr...  i can avoid live tv just long enough for the buzz to die down

Macks (Level 5 Detective) @ 2/8/2007 16:51
Good Call Jal. I'd like to place my bet now, she OD. Whether it was intentional or not I won't venture.

jalonso (Level 11 Godfather) @ 2/8/2007 16:46
Avoid American TV for 24 hours.

Game of Turns icon/pixelartHexScene icon/pixelartSons of Peril - Snail unit icon/pixelartPixel Art Profile icon/pixelart