Fattaru and Kellerman music video collab

For all of you guys interested in comics (and art in general) this music video might be interesting to watch: http://bubblare.se/fattaru_horde_jag_skal It is a video for a Swedish hip hop group named Fattaru. The comic artist who made the video is Martin Kellerman. You can check out his comic Rocky here: http://www.rocky-digital.com (you can read some strips in English). The lyrics are about drinking and partying and the consequences that might bring.

Just sit back and enjoy the music and this very cool and unique video!

Posted by Mirre @ 1/24/2007 06:10  |    6

Mirre (Level 7 Sheriff) @ 1/26/2007 09:29

sedgemonkey: I tried to research how he did it, but I couldn't really find any info on it. It is possible he did it without a sketch. Because one quote said: "all the ingredients for this video are a blank paper, an ink pen, and an arm".

chanfan: yea, well maybe to us Swedes it is.

On1sT (Level 1 Thug) @ 1/26/2007 07:30

I like it (:

Crylar@ Skål på dig med svenne!

Crylar (Level 5 Killer Klown) @ 1/26/2007 01:05
I'm a fan of Fattaru and that song is pretty nice, but I had never seen the video before.
I think it's cool, really impressive that he just keep on drawing with no mistakes, maybe there were a sketch there somewere, anyways cool.

Skål på er!

Mykola (Level 2 Flatfoot) @ 1/25/2007 07:23

The video rocks, it's amazing how the dude completes it, even if he had a sketch ready.

Also I obviously didn't undertand a word, but I like the beats :) They cool

chanfan (Level 7 Underboss) @ 1/25/2007 06:50
This one is quite old  But it rocks!

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 1/24/2007 12:38
I can't really tell... are there pencils being inked over?  It's impressive either way, but damn impressive if it's done without a guide.

Hoplite - Idle icon/pixelartRandom Gal 6 icon/pixelartOld Growth icon/pixelartA crime scene icon/pixelart