Funniest SNL Sketch of the Season

If you haven't seen or heard about this brilliant SNL digital short yet your internet card is hereby revoked. It's right up there with last year's Natalie Portman's rap and Lazy Sunday.

Posted by sedgemonkey @ 1/1/2007 22:22  |    10

cerealkiller54 (Level 6 Made) @ 1/15/2007 20:35
Funny yet odd...

Torpedoes (Level 2 Peon) @ 1/3/2007 12:20
Their earlier shorts are pretty hilarious, too:

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 1/2/2007 23:21
The opening song for Awesome Town is my favorite of the dudes.

Torpedoes (Level 2 Peon) @ 1/2/2007 23:20
Everything good on that show now is done by the Lonely Island guys. Literally.

If you've never seen "The Bu," their parody of "The OC," go check it out on their site or on Youtube. It's amazing.

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 1/2/2007 21:00
Lorne Michaels certainly did score with the Lonely Island crew.  The digital shorts are the best damn part of the show now hands down.   And welcome Mr. Utter to the PJ fold!

The B.O.B. (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 1/2/2007 17:44
I gotta' admit, I've stopped watching SNL for about 3 years, mainly because the jokes, and skits don't appeal to me anymore. I try watching it every once in a while, but it seems that most of the jokes are hit and miss, with the audience. Their is hardly any laughter from them. However this video was actually decent. I too, would love to give the wonderful gift of my d*** in the box, for a lucky lady...I still like the Natalie Portman skit much more...

Lynx- (Level 1 Depressed) @ 1/2/2007 17:41

Am I the only one that doesn’t find this funny?

utt73 (Level 1 Rookie) @ 1/2/2007 15:49
Lorne Michaels nailed it by hiring on The Dudes this season.  Though I still can't believe Horatio Sans got canned ~ he was the best of what was left.

baileyj7 (Level 1 White Belt) @ 1/2/2007 14:17

Aleiav (Level 2 Quiet One) @ 1/2/2007 09:22
XD Not bad, but I still think the cowbell is the best SNL skit to date.

The Enchantress icon/pixelartOldStuff icon/pixelartCrossovers We Never Wanted to See, No.084: "Anne of Clark Gables" icon/pixelartApple Tree icon/pixelart