PJ File Cleanup

Howdy good people.  It's time to do some housecleaning around the old Pixel Joint. I've written a script that will dump all files that do not have connections to pieces (roughly 1500).  I downloaded a backup of all files at 8:30 AM PST so if I mess anything up it's just a matter of uploading the files back up to the server.  Please send me a PM if you notice any broken image links. Thanks!

Posted by sedgemonkey @ 12/12/2006 09:41  |    4

Monkey 'o Doom (Level 11 Psychopath) @ 12/13/2006 12:52
Oops, I meant 60 more. sry.

Monkey 'o Doom (Level 11 Psychopath) @ 12/13/2006 12:49
I'm not sure if it's related or not, but I realized I have 460 more ratings than the main page ways there are active pixel pieces. I'm confused.

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 12/12/2006 14:13

Don't worry... I'm only checking files with a date modify of 12/12/2006 8:30 AM and before.

I ran it today and it seemed to work as expected (it cleaned up 2643 files).  Quick note:  A lot of these files are for sites that have nothing to do with Pixel Joint.  I was too lazy to create file shares for different sites so I used one for all. Now, I'm trying to fix my bone-headed mistake and isolate them.

The B.O.B. (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 12/12/2006 12:22

I see that you downloaded the back ups at 8:30 a.m., but at what time will this "Nuclear extraction" take place? I need to have my canned goods prepared...

Jester icon/pixelartidle icon/pixelartChupacabraGirl icon/pixelartFlesh icons icon/pixelart