New indie game: Reactor 09

Indie game maker Bernie, responsible for 'Cedric and the Revolution,' 'A Game with a Kitty' and its recent sequel, has just released his a new game entitled 'Reactor 09.' It's an adventure game that revolves around a convicted murderer in a high security futuristic prison and the anal prison guard employed to reform him.

It deals with slightly more adult themes than Bernie's previous games, but there are still plenty of delicious pixel graphics to appease all your pixel needs. The game makes use of an innovative ‘trust’ system that determines the outcome of play.

Download the game here and support the indie gaming industry!

Posted by iSTVAN @ 12/11/2006 17:02  |    12

pixelblink (Level 9 Federal Agent) @ 12/15/2006 18:18
Another great game from Bernie. Leaves me wanting a sequel.

iSTVAN (Level 8 Cannibal) @ 12/14/2006 15:10
Wanderer, of course the backgrounds are painted but having pixel sprites and being an awesome game is enough to warrant posting as pixel news.

I play a lot of indie games, whether they be flash and online, or ones you have to download. I've been actively involved in both the Clickteam and the Adventure Game Studio communities. They're a great way to unwind and I particularly like anything that involves pixel art. Why do you ask?

Equinoxx (Level 3 Stalker) @ 12/13/2006 13:08
cool game for sure. I always LOVE a good point and click adventure and this one actually needs some thinking without overdoing it. Kinda stuck while I type this but I'm sure I'll get ahead :) the look is good as are the controls

Opacus (Level 7 Ichikyu) @ 12/13/2006 04:27
This is awesome, some nice brain training too, stuck already :P

wanderer (Level 1 Rookie) @ 12/13/2006 03:32
looks like a painted game to me. only the sprites are pixelled.
anyway, nice game.
istvan, just for interest's sake, how many indie did you play this year.

iSTVAN (Level 8 Cannibal) @ 12/12/2006 17:17
This is probably my favourite indie game for 2006 so I reckon that deserves maximum linkage!

fishmeester (Level 2 Dealer) @ 12/12/2006 10:34
Got to love Adventure Games Studio.

Larwick (Level 8 Regional Boss) @ 12/12/2006 06:41
Pro, not 100% sure how to work it yet, but it seems pretty snazzy. Just what i needed for a rainy day.

inkspot (Level 4 Button Man) @ 12/12/2006 06:00
Thats is so good news! I'm definately going to download and play this today at the evening!

Akzidenz (Level 2 Peon) @ 12/12/2006 00:49
If people would start developing games either cross-platform, or in Flash, then I would.

Until then, I'm just jealous and bitter and I have to make snarky comments.

pixelblink (Level 9 Federal Agent) @ 12/12/2006 00:06
Completely necessary. Have you got the game yet? No? Get on it.

Akzidenz (Level 2 Peon) @ 12/11/2006 17:06
Are three links to the same site in the same post really necessary?

Almost time to wake up icon/pixelartAnother mockup icon/pixelartFibana icon/pixelartGlass of cola icon/pixelart